Reviews for Opals and Fire
ihdneph chapter 2 . 9/20/2012
Ignore that last one about chapter 1. ;) The change threw me off. haha
ihdneph chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
The King's Champion is a girl... or did you change it on purpose?
maka loves chocolateee chapter 11 . 9/2/2012
uh ohhh! i wonder when they get to have a complete conversation without chaperones! hope you update soon
TeamBlack chapter 11 . 9/1/2012
This story is so good! I only ever review the stories that I am really impressed with and this is one of them. I love how you have created a complex plotline. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Andrea Rimsky chapter 10 . 8/7/2012
I really like this story: the characters are finely done, and it overall reads much more like a novel (in terms of pacing and sub-plots) than it does like a typical fanfiction. I'm going to look forward to reading the further chapters!
AlannaLioness29 chapter 10 . 7/20/2012
Wow... This is absolutely a fantastic story and I can't wait to see what happens next. Though I know most users prefer lots of people review their stories, I only review the ones that I'm extremely impressed with. Kash's character is wonderful and the story line is great! I'm glad that we can finally know what Kit has to say about things :) Thanks for this marvelous story, can't wait for the next chapter!
Winter Ink chapter 9 . 7/7/2012
Haha. Kask is most worried about whether or not he got expelled from the University. Interesting priorities he has. I'm happy to see that his father is being more understanding and caring towards him. Can't wait to see where this story goes. What other perils will he face soon...
Sarra Salmalin chapter 9 . 7/5/2012
I'm so glad youve updated this again! I love how you've done this! Please keep up the wonderful writing!
TamariChan chapter 9 . 7/5/2012
Great chapter. I'm so glad Kash is okay.
(I loled at the reviewer who said Rikash was in SOTL... first, I don't think we're talking about the same Rikash, and second, Rikash I was in Immortals anyway!)
TeamBlack chapter 9 . 7/5/2012
Another good one! Hope you update soon!
Winter Ink chapter 8 . 7/4/2012
NOOO! Oh Priya. Oh Kash. Oh my heart aches after reading

*Except now he had told her he loved her. And she thought she must have known all along, that he had just been holding back so that his heart wouldn't be broken when she eventually had to marry. And my heart, she realised, tears stinging in her eyes as she looked down at his still, pale face. If I thought he never loved me, I wouldn't realise how much I had lost. He only told me because he thought we were going to die. But we didn't, and now I have to marry a stranger knowing that Kash loves me.*

*sniff sniff* Priya cannot marry someone else. NO. ROAR. Someone bestow Kash a royal title stat. Someone murder Nealan quickly. I just have a feeling he is the one to marry Priya.

This story is amazing. I love your writing. I love your characters. I want to keep Rikash locked in a room full of joy and presents and Priya. Away from teh danger and hardships of the world. Because I feel that he definitely is going to have more struggles to face once he wakes.

I am gutted there were not any more chapters after this. I was on a roll of emotions, and it suddenly! Such amazing writing. Hope to see an update soon. Pretty please.
Winter Ink chapter 7 . 7/4/2012
I loved your writing! I felt the tension and pain in this chapter. My favorite moment of this chapter was probably
* The sheer power of the voice was enough to cause nearly everyone in the room to drop to their knees. Only King Jonathan, Alanna, Numair and Daine remained standing. In front of Kash's bed was a tall woman draped in a long robe. Kash had met her once before while staying in the Divine Realms with his Grandparents. "Great mother," he begged. "Can you help me?"*

All the drama and anguish escalated to Kash begging the Goddess for mercy. *sigh* Loved it.
Winter Ink chapter 6 . 7/4/2012
That was an impressive fight scene. I like the idea of magics in the form of fierce animals mauling each other. And being the beast that Kash is, he is a kickass dragon. Okay if anyone doesn't know Kash loves Priya now, they are blind. He almost died for her! Hoping you didn't actually kill Kash. He did say his goodbye to Priya in taht last declaration of love, but he never even had a chance to reconcile with Numair.
Winter Ink chapter 5 . 7/4/2012
Wow. Kash founds Priya in record time. XD Oh, it would be wonderful if Ksh throws down with Arabi, and just barely defeats her. And Priya would throw herself over Kash, weeping over whether he is dead or not. And then Kaddar and Kalasin would have to drag her away from him, and realize how much these two love each other. And BAM they are married. Ya Happy Ending. Please make this happen. Just need the end part.
Winter Ink chapter 4 . 7/4/2012
Oh no more pain for Kash. Hehe. He has to deal with his issues with his father and teacher. His magic is acting up. And he finds out his love one is to be married away. Geez his kid gets no break. Its really painful to read about these two, because its so obvious how much these two care about each other. Kash finally breaks down and is vulnerable in front of Priya, and Priya is staying strong. RAGE. Stay together damnit!