Reviews for Dearest
watchheart8969 chapter 9 . 7/18/2013
I have read this a bunch of times and it is simply awesome! I can literally feel my chest start to hurt when reading this lol it makes me cry! Hahaha your know a story is good when you can feel the characters emotions and that is exactly what happened so good job :D
cilia-chan chapter 5 . 5/15/2013
omg! the angst! love it!
Newami chapter 10 . 1/8/2013
There were times i sobbed
CallaDahl chapter 10 . 9/30/2012
A little thing, I was quite sure Dumbledore was dead in your story and yet you have him take Snape by the hand at one point...
Did I get lost? Or was it a mistake?
attagrl chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
I would like to thank you for your angst disclosure. I am sad to say that I won't be reading beyond the first chapter, but I sincerely appreciate you giving me the 'turn back now' option! It was very considerate :)
wdlwbt chapter 9 . 6/5/2012
Wow. Thank you!
Nothing but a fangirl chapter 11 . 6/4/2012
Oooh, I wanna read it! This is a great story, by the way ;)
Thera-Rocklynn chapter 10 . 6/2/2012
Amazing and awesome story! I can't wait to read more of your amazing and awesome stories! Have a great and wonderful day!
Love Faith Embers chapter 10 . 6/1/2012
Well, i don't really like the fact that u r gonna only let harry and sev have one kid... but its not my choice. if u do have a sequel coming, good luck.
Love Faith Embers chapter 9 . 6/1/2012
I love this story. Heartbreaking and joyous all in one. You did a great job.
mizzrazz72 chapter 9 . 5/31/2012
Severus had better thank Sirius and Remus for reopening Harry's heart.
laughing senseless chapter 9 . 5/31/2012
Wow, I can't believe it's already over. That was such a great story, and I adored the ending. Your stories are filled with such emotion! Thanks for writing!
Thera-Rocklynn chapter 9 . 5/31/2012
Amazing and awesome chapter! I love this story! Have a great and wonderful day!
AlmondWithUnicornHair chapter 9 . 5/31/2012
Aw! What a sweet happy ending! I really like this chapter alot. The conversation between Lupin and Harry, Sev's attempts to reach Harry, Harry's insecurities and attempts to self-comfort - well done. I'm glad you included a conversation between Sev and Poppy.
Thatsallwegot chapter 9 . 5/31/2012