Reviews for Promises
lvnaruto chapter 4 . 1/7
YOU ARE SO MEAN TO ME!...now that that is out of my system this story along with your other stories have so much potential and then they just stop you should go and buy nacho doritos. They are what my english teacher called my brain food it might help you.
lvnaruto chapter 2 . 1/7
I've read alot of fanfics that have Naruto always forgiving the antagonist no matter what happens. So when you put he didn't feel hatred for Sasuke i was a bit disappointed. Then you say he does feel the more negative side of emotions i thought yes someone who keeps the brighter side of naruto while including both good and bad emotions. You are a awesome writer
DayCrayFish chapter 4 . 10/19/2014
This was a really great story I hope you pick it back up or maybe rewrite it
FicFanFoom7 chapter 4 . 1/7/2014
hey this story is a pretty interesting concept I hope that you pick it back up or do some kind of re-write
ninja chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
get back your inspiration watch a naruto episode don't stop what you started use the same inspiration you had before use it
sanbi221 chapter 4 . 3/7/2013
How exactly is this M? So far it seems more like a T. Anyway you weren't kidding when you said it was fast pace, but still, I think you're going a little too fast. This is a romance, and there's barely been any romance between Moka and Naruto, it doesn't seem like Tsukune is jealous of Naruto anymore. They're friends, which isn't surprising, considering Naruto's personality. There isn't a lot of conflict between Moka's feeling on Tsukune and Naruto. I also think it could use some more action considering this is a Naruto/RV crossover. And maybe switch back to the Naruto universe every now and then where everyone's trying to get him back. The Akatsuki want him for the Moon's Eye plan, the Leaf village want him because he's their hero, and the Sand village would work with them since he's the Kazekage's best friend. So I think you should definitely make the chapters longer or do a rewrite. The first chapter is fine the way it is, but I think it's the chapters after it, that should be redone. I don't want you to think I'm flaming you, I'm just giving some constructive criticism.
TrD chapter 4 . 3/4/2013
Please write the next story.. I wan't to know the fight..
Lord Mortensen chapter 4 . 1/23/2013
update soon!
Toby860 chapter 4 . 1/18/2013
not a bad story.
LatinStoryteller chapter 4 . 1/9/2013
Hope you update soon!
LegendaryMalZ chapter 4 . 11/27/2012
A good four introducing chapters.

A promising one, but had left out by the author. It's too bad you didn't continue writing this story. However, its your call. You're the author after all. Just typing my respond for a story I had found interesting when I was looking for inspiration for my own Naruto RV X-over.

Have a nice day.
MrNeedsToRemoveAllFavs chapter 2 . 10/13/2012
Wait, was she raped or did he save her just in time?

Because the tense for some of the statements contradicts other ones.
ForeverYoung97 chapter 4 . 8/18/2012
This chapter was kind of disappointing. When I read the opening A/N, I thought the rushing wouldn't be that bad, and it wasn't but I don't really know what's going on anymore. I mean I know it's the Hokuto and the whole ending of the Anti-Thesis Arc but it's really confusing. What happened to Naruto? Is he officially a student and attending classes? Is he forced to wear the school uniform but decided to modify it? Is he eating ramen at lunch? Ok I admit the last one was a joke, but really what's going on? I really think this story has potential to be really really awesome, especially since as far as my knowledge goes, no one else has written a plot like this before. Anyway, I feel like you're working on character development for the characters in this story, and that's really nice! Also how Naruto is acting doesn't seem OOC at all, more like how Naruto should have been and what pretty much all of fanfiction readers think Naruto should be like. So even though this chapter wasn't as great as the others, it was still pretty good. So please keep up the great work!
ForeverYoung97 chapter 3 . 8/18/2012
Great chapter! Love the Naruto and Moka moment, it was really fluffy for lack of a better word. Also Tsukune's jealousy is gonna add A LOT of drama to the plot. Something I enjoy to read! So great chapter and please keep up the great work!
ForeverYoung97 chapter 2 . 8/18/2012
Nice chapter! This scene never came to mind when I was guessing how Naruto and Moka would reunite! So really nice with choosing this point in the RV world! There really wasn't any talking so that made it a little boring, but I could bare with that cause I was really curious as to what would happen. So once again nice chapter and keep up the great work!