Reviews for It Had to Be You
thewriteroflostcauses chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
This is literally the best thing ever. I can't even express to you how much I love it and how much I freaking need that next part.

I will be dying and screaming and writhing until it is published. You're incredible. This story is beautiful. Everything you write is beautiful.
Oz chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
As per usual I'm lazy so I'm not signing in. As not per usual I forgot to check if there are an odd number of reviews to this, but you're kind of a brat when you don't get reviews and think we're leaving you which we never could so here you go. This was beautiful in every way. Kairi of course always knows exactly what the fuck is going on between these two long before they do and Axel is the bitchy asshole he always is and Sora is as much a 13 year old girl as I am. My favorite part of the princess bride, in case you were wondering, is the part where Buttercup figures out who Westley is. But also I really like the witch scene. But also the whole thing is my favorite part. Also, thank you for the song. It's going on my iTunes now with all 55 Los Campesinos songs that I just got from TJ. Stealing music from people I wish I could cuddle with is clearly a terrible idea but whatever.
boysgotwoe chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
Alright, so first thing, I got the alert for this at 8:13 in the morning, which even though this is not about those boys it's still note worthy.

Second, do you know how long it took me to scroll through this to the review button? Very long.

Third, You are god damn hilarious.

Fourth, I don't really have anything else to say, I have to get ready for work. Luv u~

Oh also, first review.