Reviews for Death Waits In the Wings
MissEclipse chapter 169 . 11/10/2014
Encore! Encore! A truly masterful story in a league all of its own. Please tell me there's gonna be a follow-up?

The glimpse into Murdock's CIA life was very intriguing. I'm not sure if you have written about this already, but I would really like to read your thoughts on this if you have. Perhaps you can point me in the right direction?

I'm not quite sure what I'm going to do in my lunch hour now!
MissEclipse chapter 100 . 10/17/2014
Well, I've got to Chapter 100 and what an explosive chapter it was! Gutted I've got to stop here. This is truly an epic story in enormous proportions. How did you manage to keep such an excellent plot going for so long? I am totally in awe. There are so many things I would like to mention, but I haven't got time (and don't want to bore you) so will keep to the highlights.

The tension is reaching boiling point between Face/Murdock/Cyndi. And now that Dani is here, well can't wait to find out who chooses who (I'm assuming, of course, Murodock isn't dead). It was a nice touch to make the two girls friends, but I wonder how long it will last for.

Murdock's flashback to Vietnam was heart-wrenching. Was also interesting to get a glimpse into Hannibal's thoughts about his father. And so typical of Murdock not to have any bitter feeling against his father - just fear. Can't wait to read more!
MissEclipse chapter 71 . 9/30/2014
Things aren't looking good for Murdock.

Such a fascinating and well thought out story. I am well and truly hooked on all the lies, deception, pain and anguish. Can' wait for the introduction of Dani, but I feel so sorry for Cyndi because she so obviously still loves Murdock.

MissEclipse chapter 31 . 9/10/2014
OMG! I just had to comment on your AN. I'm so jealous! Dwight Schultz is my all time favourite actor. How incredible that you saw him in person. That would have made my century!

Anyway, back to the review. This is such a heart-wrenching story. I can't believe Cyndy would be happy with Face (and vice versa). Can't wait to find out!
MissEclipse chapter 30 . 8/15/2014
Wow! This is an absolutely breath-taking story. So much heartache and intrigue, with an interesting glimpse into Murdock's devastating past. It makes me said though, to see Murdock suffering so much. Just wish I had more time to read it!

PS: Hope the job is going well!
MissEclipse chapter 8 . 6/30/2014
Ooh, what an intriguing story. I like Cynthia already, she seems a perfect match for Murdock. I sorta hope Face doesn't worm his way into her affections. I suspect something bad is gonna happen to Murdock. Can't wait to read some more!
MissEclipse chapter 3 . 6/18/2014
Wotcha trying to do to me girl? 169 chapters! You do realise I’m gonna have to forfeit my lunch hour for the next few months until I’ve ready every single word!

Anyways, very interesting and intriguing first few chapters. You sort of knew something was wrong when Murdock didn’t wanna fly. I must admit I’m a bit ignorant when it comes to Shakespeare, but it’s very clever how the scenes you have chosen seem to fit eerily in with the mood of the story.
Looking forward to reading more. Only another 166 chapters left to go!
Book girl fan chapter 169 . 2/28/2014
169 chapters, and they finish by leaving town with the military police after them.

I'm personally amazed you could write such a long story. How did you do it?!
Book girl fan chapter 165 . 2/28/2014
Insulting him in Vietnamese while making it seem like he's in a flashback and pleading for his life? A stroke of genius. Either that, or insanity.
Book girl fan chapter 164 . 2/28/2014
It's taken 164 chapters to resolve everything so far. How can there possibly be time for anything else?
pjgarlach chapter 153 . 2/15/2014
Interesting
It sounds like Murdock is planning on attempting suicide to join his family. I am surprised at him. I never thought he would consider taking the coward's way out. Suicide is easy on the one who commits it but extremely difficult on those who are left behind.

pjgarlach chapter 152 . 2/15/2014
Wonderful
Murdock lising it with Dani shows how much he trusts her. Normally, unless it is an act as it was on the 4th, he does not lose it unless he is either alone or with someone he trusts. While I agree that he needs to know, I am afraid that her calling Hannibal will be seen by Murdock as a betrayal.

pjgarlach chapter 151 . 2/15/2014
Nice Chapter!
I wonder if the team will locate than in an out of the way Motel like that. I suspect that they will be tending to look into the ones that people are more likely to saty at than one that almost seems to be falling down.

pjgarlach chapter 150 . 2/15/2014
Powerful Chapter!
It was obvious to me that Murdock was taking his father to see his mother and his grandparents, possibly so he could voice his regrets before joining them. That is something that none of the rest of the team would expect. They would expect Murdick to go before leaving but not that he would take his father. I do not know whether I want them to honor his wishes and let his father die free or have him locked up.

pjgarlach chapter 149 . 2/15/2014
Interesting - I suspected that Face was falling for Cyndy but, even drunk, for him to mention the M word is startling, to say the least. He definitely does not want to hurt her which is also unlike his previous relationships where, as long as he got what he wanted, he did not really care what happened to the girls afterward.