Reviews for Death Waits In the Wings
Book girl fan chapter 169 . 2/28
169 chapters, and they finish by leaving town with the military police after them.

I'm personally amazed you could write such a long story. How did you do it?!
Book girl fan chapter 165 . 2/28
Insulting him in Vietnamese while making it seem like he's in a flashback and pleading for his life? A stroke of genius. Either that, or insanity.
Book girl fan chapter 164 . 2/28
It's taken 164 chapters to resolve everything so far. How can there possibly be time for anything else?
pjgarlach chapter 153 . 2/15
Interesting
It sounds like Murdock is planning on attempting suicide to join his family. I am surprised at him. I never thought he would consider taking the coward's way out. Suicide is easy on the one who commits it but extremely difficult on those who are left behind.

pjgarlach chapter 152 . 2/15
Wonderful
Murdock lising it with Dani shows how much he trusts her. Normally, unless it is an act as it was on the 4th, he does not lose it unless he is either alone or with someone he trusts. While I agree that he needs to know, I am afraid that her calling Hannibal will be seen by Murdock as a betrayal.

pjgarlach chapter 151 . 2/15
Nice Chapter!
I wonder if the team will locate than in an out of the way Motel like that. I suspect that they will be tending to look into the ones that people are more likely to saty at than one that almost seems to be falling down.

pjgarlach chapter 150 . 2/15
Powerful Chapter!
It was obvious to me that Murdock was taking his father to see his mother and his grandparents, possibly so he could voice his regrets before joining them. That is something that none of the rest of the team would expect. They would expect Murdick to go before leaving but not that he would take his father. I do not know whether I want them to honor his wishes and let his father die free or have him locked up.

pjgarlach chapter 149 . 2/15
Interesting - I suspected that Face was falling for Cyndy but, even drunk, for him to mention the M word is startling, to say the least. He definitely does not want to hurt her which is also unlike his previous relationships where, as long as he got what he wanted, he did not really care what happened to the girls afterward.

pjgarlach chapter 148 . 2/9
I am surprised the truck starting did not wake Hannibal. I agree with Murdock that putting Dani in a bind like this did hurt her emotionally. The decision was not easy for her. There is no way that Murdock can drive in his current condition. She is going to have to go with him. She realizes this. That is why she put him in the passenger's seat. I wonder where they are going to go.
pjgarlach chapter 147 . 2/9
Great Chapter!
Murdock truly cares about his friends though, if Face hurts Cyndy, I think he will find out that Murdock can hold his own in a fight.
Murdock should tell the guys about his promise to his father. I understand why he doesn't tell them but...
He is going to need Dani's help. There is no way he will be able to get McKeever out to the truck on his own. He is likely to kill them both off if he tries.
Last respects? I am guessing that is to his Murdock's Mother

pjgarlach chapter 146 . 2/9
Sandy,
Interesting Chapter! I can't wait to find out what Murdock has planned. Turnig McKeever in would probably be the best thing for him but Murdock is too close to the situation. He must have promised McKeever to allow him to die a free man. I am guessing that Murdock is planning to take his father to Mexico to allow him to die free.

I also like Cyndy and think that she would be good for Face. Unfortunately, it would be extremely difficult for someone with his track record to settle down. If he does decide to make the effort, I wish them luck. She is definitely worth it. I think that, if he were to stay near her, he would be able to control himself but, with her in Texas and him in LA, I don't know if he would be able to control himself.

pjgarlach chapter 145 . 2/9
Well, it appears I was wrong about McKeever faking it. I am just as glad. Had anything happened to any of the three of them while McKeever was attempting an escape, Murdock would never have forgiven himself. It doed not surprise me that Murdock has not been good about taking his meds. After all the time he has spent in the hospital, he cannot be happy about having to take any drugs, even those meant to help him.

pjgarlach chapter 144 . 2/9
Sandy,
Interesting chapter! Murdock talking about Billy again is not good. Hehas not talked about any of his imaginary friends much on this mission. Creedence is one of my favorite groups. I do enjoy that song. I am wondering if McKeever was faking to get out of the cellar and if so, was Murdock aware? He definitely seems worried about his father. Murdock loves to fly. I still wonder if they knew what locking him up in the VA Hospital would do to him keeping him away from the planes and aircraft that he loves. I still say that he was the sanest of the four and that the other three were well aware of it.

pjgarlach chapter 143 . 2/8
Interesting - It appears that McKeever is faking. I was surprised that Dani did not try to take his pulse but allowed Murdock to do it withut checking it. She knows that something is going on between HM and his father. McKeever being out of the cellar will give him a chance to escape. We still don't know everything that happened between the two of them in the barn.

pjgarlach chapter 142 . 2/8
Nice - I like the way that Hannibal has Winton thinking that McKeever is still on the loose. Also letting him believe that he will be getting money from the sale of the stolen items instead of his being locked up and the stolen items being returned.