Reviews for The Connubial Catalyst
InaCuddles15 chapter 28 . 12/31/2014
I knew it!. That skank! Poor Amy): I would have cut that bitch if I saw my husband going into the house of a women who proposed marriage to him. Shit I would Have killed them both...fuckers lol.

On another note. I am greatly enjoying your writing lol..I am sure that this fix already but I say keep up the good work? Lol
Have a lovely night!
InaCuddles15 chapter 20 . 12/31/2014
I have this horrible feeling in my stomach is going to have an affair with that Lisa Marie bitch lol I'm scared to read more.! Haha but I am loving this story...It's like a soap..But much more interesting . Haha
Raisa chapter 44 . 12/9/2014
Thank you for this beautiful story sad it's over
ShAmy4eva chapter 44 . 11/18/2014
I love multi-chapter stories as they give you an opportunity to really get into the lives of the people involved. The characterisation of Sheldon and Amy continue to be spot on. Their quirky view on life, issues and their dialogue are really well described here. I especially loved Amy's all-consuming love for Sheldon, and how her strength of character shone out (this again made it difficult to accept her affair with Virgil).

My preference in fan fic is ShAmy based stories, so I was surprised that I liked how the story also covered the lives of the other couples as well, giving them more depth.

Lisa-Marie was the perfect villain, you really hated her. How dare she try to split up Amy and Sheldon Booooo. I loved the tender and intimate moments between Amy and Sheldon and their growing intimacy (which I would have liked to have seen more of to be honest, along with some insight into Sheldon’s POV and inner feelings). The description of Amy sharing an apple piece with Sheldon - beautiful.

And I also loved the twins (who couldn't) and Sheldon's adoration of his daughter. Ahhh.

This story - as with Gamete hooked you and reeled you in, even though there were things you would have wanted differently. Definitely stories that I will be rereading.
Guest chapter 42 . 10/24/2014
I was under the impression that Julius Caesar had been cut from his mother's stomach; thus giving the title of caesarean sections.
Ozmonster19 chapter 44 . 8/29/2014
I only just discovered this and have spent the last three days overwhelmed by its perfection. FanFics surely don't come better than this. Well done, and thank you.
famousindafuture chapter 44 . 6/4/2014
I clicked next all day and loved it. Seriously beautiful. I like that you had them fighting with honest every day problems, and overarching ones that pushed the story along. I liked it a lot. I also liked that you went into detail on all the groups relationships.
famousindafuture chapter 40 . 6/4/2014
Awww this is all so heart warming. But how did he afford a house AND a ring?
famousindafuture chapter 29 . 6/4/2014
Spawn of Satan... Ugh. I love how the drama is unfolding.
famousindafuture chapter 28 . 6/4/2014
Awww Sheldon did the right thing, it breaks my heart that this is all going to go so terribly for him. But HE CHOSE AMY.
famousindafuture chapter 27 . 6/4/2014
NO HE DIDN'T! Oh hell no.
famousindafuture chapter 11 . 6/4/2014
I love that you are highlightings Sheldon's ambitions juxtaposed to Amy's. Seriously, beautiful. You write such believable dialogue and really understand the characters. Also, once again, I am shocked by all the small details you have taken the time to write. You amaze me.
famousindafuture chapter 10 . 6/4/2014
I love how the characters have grown, but somehow stayed the same. It's fantastic.
famousindafuture chapter 8 . 6/4/2014
Aww this was the perfect back to back of the two different events. It really showed the longing for attention, and also Sheldon's ability to show affection.
famousindafuture chapter 7 . 6/4/2014
Aww this is seriously a sweet story. Your dialogue seems very well researched.