Reviews for Paradise Lost
NightOwl999 chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
update soon bug a boo
WellITriedSoManyOptions chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
Yes have to admit the idea intrigued me as well. Just how was that going to work?

But you have written it really well, staying true to their characters and I enjoyed reading it- thank you.
voodooqueen126 chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
Gosh that would be awful...
NonyMouse chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
This story was really heartbreaking. I'm still not sure how I feel about the ending of season 4, and this was beautiful. I think you picked the perfect interactions to show us, from the teacher of her past, to the people of her more recent life, to her reunion with George and Mitchel, and then watching and listening to what was going on with her child. Then, finally, she gets her child back, only it's not really her baby anymore. It was beautiful, in a very sad and desperate way (which is definitely a compliment).

asgardianmints chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
God, this was beautiful. I mean, terrible for Nina, but it was so well written and it seems so canon. I loved Nina and Mitchell's reaction to dear old Hal, and I didn't think there was any way that seems true to her character of making Nina accept Annie as Eve's mum... only you proved me wrong. Well done, definately going onto my favourites :)
Fourteen Hundred Hours chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
This story is so sad, yet so amazing! You've written it brilliantly- I did find myself wondering how Nina would feel with adult Eve referring to Annie as 'mum'. Well done, especially on portraying Nina.
CrazyRickRiordanFan chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
Love that show! Love you writing! Keep working hard and watch more Being Human, some big changes happen! Good luck