Reviews for Love, Blood and Tears
MidnytLove chapter 51 . 12/3/2016
I have read this story about 3 times in the last 6 months hoping the ch52 will be out by the time I finish it again. This story is just too good to just read it once! I really love what you did with your story and I really just cannot put it down.

Please update soon!
Daddy Garrus is anxious to know what happens next too...
Detective-Mason chapter 51 . 4/17/2016
And I thought it would remain forever on that cliffhanger.
lpander chapter 51 . 4/3/2016
Loved the new chapter hope there's a happy ending considering how crappy the ending of the game was they deserve to be happy looking forward to the new chapter
rabboud2009 chapter 51 . 4/1/2016
Femshep better be alive and Garrus,s child and Femshep too I hope for a happy reunion next chapter ASAP
Realdeadmeat chapter 51 . 4/1/2016
YAY! :D
designtechdk chapter 51 . 4/1/2016
Great new chapter :)
Janna Galaxy chapter 51 . 4/1/2016
Great chapter! Great to see you back!
FunkyMonkey19 chapter 46 . 3/4/2016
Now we just have to wait and see if see needs an epipen. XD
FunkyMonkey19 chapter 38 . 3/3/2016
Actually they do owe Shepherd something...the benefit of the doubt. EVERY NOW AND AGAIN!
Guest chapter 45 . 1/20/2015
I hope you are able to complete this fic and hopefully it has a very happy ending
lauren.machue chapter 50 . 8/30/2014
Oh wow I loved it but was hoping there would be more added to it. I hope so but either way I really enjoyed it!
Kooshee chapter 50 . 7/20/2014
Your story is absolutely wonderful. I enjoyed the canon dialogue integrated with the very believable off-canon that you incorporate. Please finish! I would love some closure. :)
Fireyrose00 chapter 50 . 7/16/2014
OMG I love it. So please please please finish it. Please. It was so well written.
Guest chapter 50 . 4/27/2014
Just wow! Amazing! Please finish this! I must know what happens.
Blackroserevan chapter 50 . 4/12/2014
Please tell me this isn't your ending?! Please write more! I've loved it so much! More please more!