Reviews for Schrödinger's Memories
aydenleecoe chapter 60 . 11/27/2015
¿ n
Windwalker57 chapter 14 . 10/4/2015
Just one, minor thing. Why is Zhar violet-skinned? He was red-a Lethan Twi'lek-in the game...
Amethyst246 chapter 66 . 5/18/2015
Wow! This was incredible. I just got an iPad and have been playing KOTOR again for the first time since... well, whenever it first came out I guess. It was my first RPG video game experience and it was amazing. I felt like I was playing through the game as I read this story, and it was wonderful to finally get some more of the Carth/Revan romance (I remember being pretty unsatisfied with it). This satisfied my nostalgia and fed my desire for romance. I do wish I could figure out how to get the "extended cut" for the story (tumblr and I are having a disagreement, I think). I started but never finished KOTOR 2, so I'm debating whether or not to read the next installment of your epic or hold off until I've purchased the game on Steam. I am going to dive into your Mass Effect fiction next; I love Kaiden even more than Carth and look forward to seeing what you did with him. Thanks again for a great reading experience :)
fingersfallingup chapter 13 . 8/9/2014
Lol, this is fingersfallingupwards, but I'm too lazy to log I dunno if you remember me but you beta-d one of my fics once. Imagine my surprise when i was skimming the kotor fics and found you! I don't normally comment halfway through, but I just HAD to say something though!
". . . back to our regularly scheduled posting and we're about to do what a lot of KoTOR fics don't - make it off Taris."

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. oh my god that is seriously hilarious! Loving this fic so far, and the fact its finished only makes it that much sweeter! Now if only the KOTOR 2 could follow. . . :) No pressure though. I respect that. .
jaffa3 chapter 27 . 4/30/2014
Now it's Jolee! The half senile/wise old man yay!
jaffa3 chapter 23 . 4/30/2014
I love how sarcastic you made Canderous it's hilarous.
jaffa3 chapter 18 . 4/29/2014
I love how you portrayed Mission you made her both cute and adorable and a tough street kid.

Also I'm seeing Anna and Mission are pretty much as close as sisters and I love it
Adienath chapter 66 . 4/13/2014
I may be a little late to the party, but this was easily the best retelling of kotor I've read (not that I've read many, but still!) The way you managed to take the generic character from the game and imbue her with such personality was just incredible to read. The romance with Carth was pulled off superbly (as if she could keep it a secret from an army of people with psychic powers :P) and I loved the other character's development as well - especially with each other, not solely Revanna (again, brilliant work with the name there - I can never decide what to call her!). So much more to say but I'm too tired to write an essay - you've kept me up way too late the last couple of nights and I think that's the greatest compliment I can give!

You'll probably see me going through a lot of your other writings over the coming weeks (ill probably only review as I finish a fic though), and I can't wait to continue the journey through kotor2 and beyond with you!
RoRo156 chapter 66 . 4/11/2014
I love this story so much! I just reread it for the first time this year, and I love it as much as I did the first time I read it! I really hope you continue writing this trilogy- I will be very interested to see what happens in the third one! I love the Revan/Carth romance and you portray it wonderfully! Keep up the great work :)
RainbowSilenced chapter 5 . 3/16/2014
Awesome
Alice-Ann Wonderland chapter 67 . 1/16/2014
This story hurts my heart. So... So much. I just started to replay the game and found this... Wow. I was not expecting this. All the feels. I like how you filled in where the game doesn't. It helps with the repeating. Im looking forward to reading the next one!
Lenorathetrekkie chapter 67 . 5/13/2013
I was glued to this story. I was crying at the end. Please continue the series.
masseffectfan26 chapter 67 . 3/3/2013
Thank you for writing this piece. It really did justice to kotor and tied well with the game. I cant wait to read the exile's story!
Sharp chapter 7 . 1/21/2013
"I want to know how many languages she can swear in at once."
That was possibly one of my favorite scenes I've read in any fanfiction. xD
Fantastic job so far-and I know there's a ton more, so I'd better get reading!
DarkAngel1345 chapter 15 . 1/14/2013
Why do I have the feeling at the end there your talking about Revans Legacy? It's actually kinda cool