Reviews for Life For Me
Wolflover235 chapter 10 . 11/30/2015
Awwwww. Jake is so cute! Reminds me of a kid I watch for church. It's just so cute!
Yo Mama chapter 2 . 12/31/2013
BOOOORRRRIIINNNG! :P
Guest chapter 25 . 12/3/2013
You are absolutely a great writer. I always pass your fanfic when Im scrolling to find a beautiful fanfic because I don't like(don't be mad at me) when katniss and gale have a son but when I read it in almost 2 hours I appreciate it and I like the twist :))
Tobias' Heart chapter 25 . 11/7/2012
Ok, I'll read it ASAP, I just have a bunch of things to do
Guest chapter 5 . 10/5/2012
First, I love this story!
Second, why make Gale be mean? I adore Gale
Guest chapter 24 . 9/23/2012
This was well a strange story...It started out really interesting but then had lots of very werid twists...some were good like Katniss' father being alive but I just feel that Snow's granddaughter and Katniss relationship was written strangly. I felt it was a wrong choice to have Katniss almost blow Prim off for Ali...I think this story has too many unfinished ties. Like what happened to Gale? Jake going into the games at age of 12? etc... A sequal would be good just try to stay more focused on general idea and your main goal for the story! You have GREAT twists and ideas just try to be more consistant and make it flow more! Thanks for sharing your story with us :)
Guest chapter 24 . 9/22/2012
Please do! I would love to read more. What happens next?
Tobias' Heart chapter 24 . 9/22/2012
Of course I want a sequel, that would be so great!
sequal sequalplz chapter 23 . 9/19/2012
plz
Tobias' Heart chapter 23 . 9/19/2012
Yay, Prim accepts me hypothetical! LOL love this, I belive Katniss, or maybe it's a mutt
Guest chapter 13 . 9/12/2012
i say fuck gale! But I loooooove the story!
CatnipGreenieOnFire chapter 22 . 9/11/2012
omg who is it?
update
Tobias' Heart chapter 22 . 9/9/2012
I love this though it was very sad please update soon!
Mockingjay Rue chapter 22 . 9/9/2012
WHO'S THE VOICE? HAPPY WRITING!
MaidenAlice chapter 21 . 8/26/2012
oh wow i guess prim would be jealous because kattniss always doted on her i guess shes not use to sharing even though theres peeta and jake that is different from their sister bond...its really cute.. i wonder whats going to happen next