Reviews for And So It Goes
Princess Casanova chapter 2 . 7/27/2005
Love your story nearly as much as the show! It was great
Trinity005 chapter 2 . 1/3/2003
I cant get enough of this story. Ive read it twice today, its one of the best fics Ive ever read.

You know, I still havent watched any Rex/Lynn episodes - theyre supposed to start airing Jan.13 where I live - but I really hope they will be as good as your fic.

Great job, really. I hope youl write more one day.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/6/2002
Good stuff! I like this idea of using different points of view to explore the situation.

You should write more...What do you think will happen to these characters in a year or two? Do you think Rex will become a family man? Do you think they can make it?
Starryeyed chapter 1 . 7/16/2002
o.k., so isn't it sad enough that Family Law is canceled? Even though you seemed to have captured the personalities very well, I don't even want to think about the fact that Lynn and Rex didn't make it. Let's end it on a good note!
nADINE chapter 2 . 6/7/2002
THAT WAS A GREAT STORY! REX AND LYNN 4EVER!
Minttown1 chapter 1 . 5/31/2002
Oh, wow. Wow. I absolutely love this story. And Family Law fanfic is definitely a wonderful and rare treasure. Write more if you get a chance, because you have the characters perfectly and you write from such an interesting POV. Wonderful story.
dooldebug chapter 1 . 5/29/2002
Sorry! I know they are both stupid for not admitting their feelings,however, they are going to end up together. They are going to come to their senses before it is too late. They are meant for each other.
dooldebug chapter 1 . 5/29/2002
Nadine chapter 1 . 5/29/2002
That was a great story, a little depressing since that I want Lynn and Rex to stay together, but very good and entertaining.