Reviews for Here began all my dreams
Guest chapter 1 . 10/23/2014
I really loved this! A perfect mix of magic and AU. Great job! :))
MadameMorganLeFay chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
Aw, that was quite sweet. These plots you come up with are pretty neat.
kie-chan214 chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
Iaww so .damn cute
Adabadekedalama
Guest chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
That was absolutely lovely. Just like a fairy tale romance.
Merlocked18 chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
Yes, well, adorable! :-)
Glynna chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
This was a magical story, you have a gift and I loved this premise. :D
Sharon T chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Wonderful story:)
MerSherWhovian chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
Absolutely beautiful! I loved it so much! Thank you for giving me this gift, please write more merthur. 3
Veneya chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
absolutely terrefic! keep up the awesomeness:D
AmandaFray chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
beautiful. Always love your Merthur writing!
Dark Tidings chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
Beautiful tale. I like that you had Merlin stand firm on not being with Arthur while he had a fiance - too many stories let them cheat without guilt and that just doesn't suit this couple, to me. Fantastic love scenes, with just enough details to tantalize and not go overboard. Definitely a story to reread time and again!
PheonixShadow chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
Sososososo adorable! :) Them finding their way back together is just heart warming. You know, I'm going through all your Merthur fics, one shots or not.

Thank you for the awesomeness! I think you touch upong their relationship really well.
Grizzo chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
This was a perfect story...thx...for sharing...gr
Merthur Dreamer chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
Oh my... oh wow... real tears, this is unreal. Pull yourself together. Seriously, is it bad to cry at stories? Oh, I don't care anymore... this was incredible. Absolutely amazing. My heart... it feels as if my chest can barely contain it anymore. This had everything that I desire from a story. It had a love that was so strong and so... so tender in the way it beat between them that... I was gone by the first sentence. You planned this so well, the plot that is, and it was just fantastic. The way they first met - both feeling something more, something so right about the encounter and yet denied themselves... it was just so absorbing: the way they looked at each other, sometimes with no words, their eyes just saying everything that needed to be said, such emotions and feelings that would make the reader start to tremble in the hope that one day they may be together. The heat and passion of the night was heart-stoppingly enticing and their slightly nervous anticipation of the moment melted flawlessly into heart's desire and complete ecstasy. The morning after was also so tender, and what really hurt was how Merlin felt such a gravity around Arthur, and yet was trying to convince himself that they could never be together, that Arthur would leave... and then when Arthur looked at him... held his cheek like he was the most fragile and glorious thing to him... the way they made love, the emotion and intimacy you energised into it felt me breathless. They were so right for each other, a binding between them that they just couldn't deny and all the caresses, all the kisses held the weight of a thousand years. And when all the of the information came flooding in: how Merlin had saved Arthur that night and didn't say anything... the complete unconditional love that glowed within their eyes, how Merlin was so caring and comforted him through the house's grounds was just overwhelming. And the moment Arthur told him of the engagement... Merlin's heartbreak and disappointment in himself that he let himself slip and fall was horrible to see, the way he felt so dirty and somewhat betrayed. But... the time they spent away from each other... it allowed the reader to see that they were even more than soulmates, that they couldn't physically breathe without the other. And the condition that they were both in: torn and bruised, made their reunion and love all the more tender, the atmosphere warm... and the ending to leave the reader with that sweet tingling feeling of completion...

Thanks For Sharing x