Reviews for Snape Makes a Mess out of Harry
BertaS chapter 1 . 2/5
Very nicely done.
BartaS
Guest chapter 1 . 12/21/2014
Damn that made me so fucking wet! If you were aiming to give people pleasure then u succeed I've still got my fin
jules3677 chapter 1 . 9/20/2013
PWP they are still winners. Lovely!
scarfire14 chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
this is pure smut and i love it!
DM aka Dark Moon chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
This story is super dirty I love it awesome job writing it
OldestOfTheYoung chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
The epilogue made me chuckle! After writing that whole thing, you suddenly get shy? lol _
Geo Nova chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
Loved it :) Really enjoyed the WS to :D
Nightscurse chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
Watersports isn't my favorite but...I make exceptions ;) I love your stories and hope you write more!
sjrodgers23 chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
LOVED IT THANK YOU
Faerie of Tara chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
Very hot! Nice job!
Rebecca chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
O/O *coughs* More please..
Mad As A Bloody Hatter chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
i loved it
LeaniaSTL chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
Wow, filthy is right! Granted I'm not into watersports but it wasn't so bad in this story. I'm practically speechless! A fave from me.

Leania
Thatsallwegot chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
THAT WAS FUCKING AWESOME! ;D
YetAnotherJanewayFan chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
Eew, I will NEVER try that in any life time. I'm a certified freak but that was not my cup of tea. Of course I read the whole thing, and I'd have loved to be in the roommwatching all that take place, hopefully without gaging, just to see the look of pleasure on both of there faces. Especially Sev... I mean come on it's not every day you get to see the snarky greasy haired git actually enjoy himself as much as he did. And with a smile on his face no doubt. It was very well written but when you pulled the 'piss' stunt all that was running through my mind was RKelly's 'Piss on you' lol! And all the filthy dirty talk lead to... "...giving him a potion for his sore... Um bits..." I laughed so hard at the irony... It was sickening; but good nonetheless. Nice job!