Reviews for Trauma
JessHRMikaelson chapter 8 . 7/14/2015
Update please xx
The Sangheili Mutant chapter 8 . 5/28/2014
I hope it doesn't take a year and a half to put up your next chapter! I don't think I can handle it! AAAGH!
This story is amazing, especially since you're handling a touchy bit if subject matter. I, too, am working on that situation in my current story, and reading yours has greatly inspired me - make it evil, but not too graphic.
Great story, I'm glad I read it, and will wait for the next chapter until the end if days, even if I need to re-read the entire story from word #1.
Earthprince of the Green Cape chapter 3 . 2/4/2014
Awewsomesauce this story!
essebes chapter 8 . 1/21/2014
I don't know what has happened in your life, so i can't really comment on that, except for saying that I truly hope that things will get better for you. What ever it is, I'm sure it will start getting better some day.
I'm also really glad to see that this story will be continued. I can't wait to read new chapters! I really appreciate you taking the time to continue this story! :)
Doomedphsyx2030 chapter 8 . 1/20/2014
I hope everything improves in your life :) if you can't then don't stress yourself out with getting a chapter out.
XxCastielTheFallenxX chapter 8 . 1/20/2014
yay this story is awesome im happy your updating it :]
Marymel chapter 8 . 1/20/2014
I'm sticking with it. Hope things are and get better :)
Cirinde Palantir chapter 8 . 1/20/2014
omg I just read this story and it's great! I never read a story like this, but I kind of ship Greg and Nick, so I will be following this :3
Guest chapter 7 . 10/20/2013
Really good I like it plz write more
evilbunnygirl93 chapter 7 . 10/1/2013
UPDATE is needed! Nick has to save Greg, poor bby...T.T i hope you come back to this story
KitKat chapter 7 . 7/29/2013
very good and enjoyable, without sounding sick, but must update like NOW!
XxCastielTheFallenxX chapter 7 . 7/28/2013
The story was real good I lived it
Guest chapter 7 . 4/10/2013
So... im guessing u have abandoned this fic? :(
Guest chapter 7 . 2/4/2013
update real quick, please!
Pretty please!
CSI001 chapter 7 . 12/30/2012
Oh my God, you need to update this! One of my favourite stories and I've read hundreds! Fantastic story so far :) Great job!
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »