Reviews for Parental Bats moments
Crystal Tempest chapter 6 . 2/25
Is he screaming from throwing up?Or a migraine from a headache?It is most add something to tell us what is going on or just PM me if I'm like the only person who has never experienced a if this is an si Noroc ( good luck and fortune)
I'd like to go back in time to when Jesus was alive, and follow him.
I was not happy about Ben Affleck at first, I will admit. However, after watching the accountant I am seeing why they hired him to be Batman.
This chapter was so fluffy I loved it
7 bottles of pure russian vodka would literally kill you, like 10 shots is enough to give you alchohol poisoning
Dragon Fairy chapter 50 . 1/3
Mmmmmmm... Nope! Nope! Nonononononope! FEELS! Not okay! Nope the-the feels aren't okay... I'm literally almost crying! Not okay with the feels... at all... Just... No. Nope. Not alright. Just no... not okay...
Dragon Fairy chapter 31 . 1/3
OH MY GOD! YOU WATCH SOUL EATER?! THIS WAS BRILLIANT!
Referring to chapter 2, isn't Robin like, thirteen or fourteen? Unless you wanted him to be sixteen.
Bright Anarchy chapter 26 . 12/19/2016
Love, love, love this! Bat dog to the rescue!
Mysteryfan17 chapter 50 . 12/18/2016
Wow, way to make me cry, good way but sad way... as a writer, you know what I mean. I need a sec...
OK, that was more than a sec but to you reading, it was quicker than it was for me. I've loved all of these and have noticed the requests several times. As for the 'Trouble!' fic, that I'm not sure how to continue, hope you get as good an ending as the other one. I also LOVED the Static Shock story, I watched it every time it was on, one of my favorite shows. Sorry, rambling now. For an idea, I wanted to read all of your stuff before suggesting it in case you'd done it but, what if Dick, as Dick, gets grabbed by someone that thinks he's their son cause he looks like one they lost? Man or woman, I don't care, but they take his trying to leave and telling them their wrong as disobedience/lying. Not being a criminal like Joker or Riddler, it'd take longer to track a location by process of elimination, considering the team/teams would try those first. And, it not being a ransom, no contact with Bruce either. I love the Wally/Dick bromance so maybe Dick can manage some sort of signal he and Wally made up (throw Roy in too, those two as the protective/worried big bros get me every time). If he gets caught by the 'parent' before they get there, hey, I am a hurt/comfort junkie but happy ending at least. Merry Christmas and hope your publishing went through. 5/5
Grimm96 chapter 12 . 12/8/2016
That last line had me dying. Classic Batman, a total savage.
Guest chapter 31 . 12/2/2016
Hahahaha just found the soul eater reference in chapter 31 xD
Guest chapter 10 . 11/28/2016
That was amazing
Cameo Black chapter 32 . 11/19/2016
Hi! Not hating, just an observation!
I honestly love and find it hilarious that people didn't think Ben would play B very well, and now he's one of the most liked actors for Bats.
I was one of those people, and he IS my favorite Bat.

(#Batfleck for life)
Danamaa chapter 40 . 11/17/2016
40: I'm crying my eyes out omfg! My baby is not dead! YES!

Btw I really like Amber. She fits in perfectly.