Reviews for Parental Bats moments
africaflower77 chapter 1 . 7/29
Too funny! Love my dark side by the way!
Cloudysmile chapter 47 . 7/27
D.G.! My baby ! Why don't you tell Bruce that you are bullied?! Y_Y
Adrianna chapter 47 . 7/27
OK so I don't know how to do anything else but this review thing so I'm hoping I can put my idea for the ending here.

OK so Tim and Jason come out of this whole event unscathed. Dick on the other hand wasn't speaking he still couldn't figure out why he hadlashed out. He just kept thinking about it and remembered something. . . that once upon a time he had done this before before he even became Bruce Wayne's ward. A little girl named Cayla had been brought to Haley circus with her big brother Chad. The two of then are orphans and their bullies had followed them from school. The girl was around a year younger then Dick and the boy a couple years older but neither of them had a chance against their bullies. Now this with same group of boys that had talk to him about being a circus freak The previous day. Dick had taken because he was used to it. But he could see that these kids needed help because the boy was about ready to pound The bullies for saying those hurtful things in front of his sister. So Dick stepped in and came out with a bloody nose and Chad had already a black and blue mark on his eye. That's what the flashback stops. He realizes he hasn't seen those kids since any decides to tell Bruce about this. And he ends up finding out that Chad had "adopted" his sister and they were now living in Gotham.

So I know who it might not be the way you wanted it I hope you'll consider it. And if you do pick it which I really up you do . . . Cayla doesn't curse under any circumstances. Thank you for considering this and take it where you will.

Your writing is amazing : )
A fellow writer Adrianna
Adrianna chapter 40 . 7/27
Love the ending of ghost of our past
Snufflebub chapter 47 . 7/27
Love the story!

How about Alfred's obvious disappointment in the boys forces them to regret what they did and fess up, and reminds Bruce of similar times to what the boys had, such as the aftermath of his parents death, and how he did exactly the same things, but had Alfred through all of his hard times. Blah blah blah and he accepts that the boys must be under pressure, just as he was.
musicalgirl4474 chapter 47 . 7/26
Hm . . . I think that maybe you could kinda skip to the next day or something, and have Brad beating on Dick, only, Dick doesn't fight back because Bruce talked to him and was all severely disappointed and stuff. Brad didn't like that Dick got away with such a light punishment, and so decides to do something about it? (I kinda like the daddy!bats that usually brings out, and having Tim and Jay there would help with that, I think.)
zvc56 chapter 47 . 7/26
Dick's temper is kinda fun to see since he is a more mellow character when he gets mad he gets mad! I don't how I want it to end but maybe make is it about Babs or about Dick and Bruce. Well have fun writing!
Nightingale1692 chapter 47 . 7/26
Great chapter! I totally missed reading your stories.
Make Bruce give em chores lol I would love to see jay grumbling and washing the batmobile XD
steelec1 chapter 47 . 7/26
Dick was sorely provoked, but that won't mean anything to Bruce.
Sapphire Roz chapter 47 . 7/26
Awesome chapter! Please update soon! I hope you get lots of ideas from others!
Jay chapter 47 . 7/26
Great story please update with stern disciplinarian Bruce giving Dick a swat on his butt after the boy goes into an angry tantrum after being told he would be grounded for a month and that included patrol then after swatting his son on the rump Bruce sends him to a corner like a little kid to calm down all the while Tim and Jason look gets grounded for 2 weeks but does not complain after seeing what complaining did to Dick. Tim will only be given a new early bedtime and a threat of a mouth soaping if he curses again anywhere by Alfred.
xxkelsey39 chapter 47 . 7/26
1. I LOVE what you write, your one of my favorite authors, so have a cookie.
2. An idea is that you could have Alfred talk with Dick at the table and then have Bruce overhear everything that is said.
musicalgirl4474 chapter 22 . 7/25
Not a film. Musical. This is from my favorite song in Phantom of the Opera. I don't know what I think of this idea. To be frank, it felt contrived, but at the same time, I absolutely LOVED bits and pieces of it. It's always hard to pull stuff like this off.
musicalgirl4474 chapter 10 . 7/24
Oh my gosh, at the beginning of this chapter, I was like 'major Lion King dejavou' (so not how you spell it, but whatever) and that was BRILLIANT!