Reviews for Parental Bats moments
HeartofIron13 chapter 50 . 7/17
If I could I'd be crying.u r such an amazing writer!peace!
The flash man chapter 9 . 7/3
That was cheesy as hell... Buuuuut... I like it Fuck me.
notUnique.justWeird chapter 26 . 6/29
good chapter. i would react mostly the same way. when i was little, my dog bit me on the face. i refused to go near dogs for a long time. for me it just took that, time. i now have wto dogs, one of them being a therapy dog. you're totally right, it's brilliant, but cruel. if bruce was my dad i would be soooooooo mad. and feel kinda betrayed.
That was funny, cute, and sad so now I'm laughing, crying and aww-ing all at once.
You do happy and sad and sweet really well
I want to see his face. Why couldn't Bruce have a camera that works in rl? That's funny, though.
I'm lucky enough to have an awesome mom that doesn't make these things totally embarrassing the first time I heard them
katiep0203 chapter 1 . 6/12
Aww
Hi chapter 5 . 6/9
I no joke searched "panda eyes batman fanfiction" in the Google search engine cuz I SOOO wanted to read this...
Because I myself now have panda eyes... I blame being at the pool for HOURS IN THE SUUUUUN and goggles
Lol
Awesome person chapter 22 . 6/3
PHANTOM OF THE OPERA! I noticed at the we have all been blind, and yet the answer is staring us right in the face, I'm such a musical theater fan!
Shira chapter 31 . 5/21
Soul Eater! hehehe got the idea when you mentioned it last chapter XD
Thumbs up for another chapter well done :D
Princess Of Flames chapter 50 . 5/3
Awww! This is so sad but so cute! I loved every bit of it! More please! Like first boyfriend and over protective daddy Nightwing! Or how Amber takes up the mantle Nightwing
SofieButterfly chapter 45 . 5/2
Great chapter! So sweet! :)
saveyour950 chapter 49 . 4/16
I just started by reading through all of the chapters and I love these stories. I hope you continue to update them. I miss the stories about Dick as Rodin though. I don't know if you're writing in chronological order or if it's just an inspiration thing, but I like the stories where Dick and Bruce don't hate each other more. That's not saying that I dislike the Nightwing stories. They're all a lot of fun to read.
Wise-Girl-From-Gotham chapter 40 . 4/9
It didn't suck, that's a great ending!