Reviews for Don't Leave Like This
Aftermath11 chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
What a sweet story! I loved it!
amberbella chapter 2 . 5/5/2012
really great story, I love Paolo and Annie so much and I asolutely loved reading this :) can you pretty please mabye add another chapter?
katerinzinha62 chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
Annie and Paolo were two of the characters I cared about the most and it was lovely to watch their love story develop during the series and it was beautifully done. I was absolutely devastated when Paolo didn't survive although I knew it would be inevitable given the general theme of tragedy in the Titanic story. So I'm so glad to have had the opportunity to read your beautifully written alternative ending as they both deserved happiness and I look forward to reading the next instalment. I think there is plenty of mileage in their story yet.
berry-cool chapter 2 . 4/21/2012
:) this is possibly my favourite titanic story ever, it's always lovely to read - please continue! xx
Laby Anne Boleyn chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
Paolo last line is the best ever.
dagmar-rudbeck chapter 1 . 4/19/2012

I was so heartbroken when Paolo died. I knew Harry was going to die of course I didn't want that but unfortunately he was a real person who died. So I hoped Paolo survived and lived happily ever after with Annie. And that didn't happy. I almost died on sunday after that.

So thank you for giving Paolo and Annie they're happily ever after. If you could do that for Harry and Georgiana it would mean a lot to me. Hope you continue writing.

Xoxo
berry-cool chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
:D you know I'm a fan and I love this :) glad you managed to post it on fanfiction - looking forward to the next chap xx