Reviews for Reality Bites
Great story! Very funny!
Babycakes1995 chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
Again-great story :)
Babycakes1995 chapter 4 . 3/25/2013
LOL! I LOVE this story...it is sooo funny! I love Mari...her character is so freakin awesome. And Dave and Emily are adorable-even when they're fighting ;)
Great job!
xoxo,
Babycakes
Jazmingirl chapter 4 . 6/9/2012
I laugh so hard

amazing story
Graveygraves chapter 4 . 5/26/2012
Loved this - as a parent of a four year old and still looking for the instruction manual. You're take on parenthood was spot on.
CMemlovr chapter 4 . 5/4/2012
Adds new meaning to the term 'ankle biter' :P The story was very well written, thanks for writing it! :D
delia cerrano chapter 4 . 4/26/2012
Very original premise. Characters were very natural. And the dialog was FUNNY! Mari was adorable. Hope to see her again. She is the perfect child for them.
mummacass chapter 4 . 4/24/2012
I knew Dave would find a way to get lucky in this story and he did!
H.I. Fanfiction chapter 4 . 4/23/2012
This was a fabulous story! Please give us a sequel! ;-) ::hugs:: - E. ;-)
Bren Gail chapter 4 . 4/23/2012
I loved this story and Mari. The character interaction between Dave and Emily was always engaging and fun. The character between Dave and Mari was charming and sweet. Wonderful story!
DracoMalfoysSweetGirl92 chapter 4 . 4/23/2012
aww very sweet! i loved it! please keep going
jekkah chapter 4 . 4/23/2012
Oh, this was just completely adorable!

Who could resist that Rossi charm?
mummacass chapter 3 . 4/22/2012
Mari will probably cease to "snack" on others when someone decides to "snack on her"!
Bren Gail chapter 3 . 4/22/2012
Hilarious! Poor Emily. Mari has everyone, but her Mommy wrapped around her little finger. I love the character interaction. Oh, and Dave's response to Emily's question about why/how she decided it was a good idea for Dave to be the father of her baby, was priceless.
Sue1313 chapter 3 . 4/22/2012
This is so funny. Emily is taking it a bit hard. They need to go and talk to the teacher. Have Reid go and look at her with his puppy-dog eyes that no woman can resist.