Reviews for Something Crazy
Too cute, loved it xx
IchigoPudding chapter 3 . 7/3/2014
Aww, 3
IchigoPudding chapter 2 . 7/3/2014

Excited to see what happens next x
IchigoPudding chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
Awww, poor Sho just wants a turn :P
sitdownandenjoytheyaoi chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
Loved it! Thanks
Yaoi and Darkchocolat chapter 4 . 5/17/2014
Loved it, but it made me kinda sad for Natsuki. It seems like he is getting left out all the time, like does syo ever have sex with natsuki, or just with satsuki? It almost seems like he's not in a real relationship with natsuki at all. Good writing anyway though.
SwampyGreenie chapter 3 . 8/4/2013
well...that clears up my suspicions. xD Of course Satsuki would get both a Prince and Frenum. xD Of course. Lol.

SwampyGreenie chapter 2 . 8/4/2013
Well, I can say this for sure. There is so much to praise in this chapter. I think I may have bleed from the nose...slightly...more like a lot!

DO you have some tissues...I have found this love of mine for Alice in Wonderland kinks...dangerous...

MajoKitsune chapter 4 . 7/24/2013
It's always a good sign when you have my toes wiggling happily while I'm reading a story.
Good job
Guest chapter 4 . 1/23/2013
aww! such smexiness! and syo fighting back! Omg! full-on fangirl nosebleed! great job!
ranaklaprincessofmirkwood chapter 4 . 10/22/2012
where the other stories?
i looked at your profile and i didnt seem them
My0wnlittleworld247 chapter 4 . 9/10/2012
I absolutely loved this.

I want to read it again and again. so often the sex scenes are really fast, and they reach the end a few minutes after starting :/ But the way you drew this out was gold. I really like your version of Satsuki.

I REALLY, REALLY want another chapter... involving that offer Ren was talking about...

Thankyou for all of your stories, I'm glad such a good author loves to write yaoi :)
Angel T-chan Nekoi chapter 4 . 6/18/2012
O.o Oh my... This is INCREDIBLE! I was grinning, reading with my mouth hanging, wouldn't stop saying 'oh my' or repeating some of the dialogues... and now I'm grinning again. Pervertedly, I might add. XD Thank you. Thank you VERY much for these. My perverted side is very happy for the night.

But I have a question: you said you already wrote 'For the Love Of...', 'Challenge Accepted' and 'Training' but I couldn't find them when I went to your profile here. Where are they? '-' I'd really like to read! ó.ò Please?
DarkFlameInfernal chapter 2 . 4/21/2012