Reviews for Not Enough Time, Not Enough Experience
Lunar Sunsets chapter 11 . 1/4/2013
Okay what...? /shot/ Betty and Ralph. Kind of...random, I guess.

Anyways, I like this chapter. :D Not really much to say. Sorry. D: Please update soon Pretty please? :) /shot/
MagentaLove2326 chapter 10 . 11/24/2012
Wow this is really good! The whole scene when Magenta was giving birth was told in such amazing detail that I had to take a mini break just so I could continue, that's a good thing by the way. :) I'm really glad that Janet likes Genta now and that she agreed to be Calpurnia's Godmother. And Calpurnia is sooooo cute! EEeeeee! Poor Brad, I hope really hope that he will get help from a therapist so he can deal with all this stress and depression. For awhile there I seriously thought that Magenta was going pull through up till the end there. I love how you brought Brad's mother into the story, I really hope that she supports Brad, Janet, Columbia, and Calpurnia after Magenta is gone, which I hope doesn't happen real soon. :(

(Just to tell you, I haven't slept since Wednesday night, i've been awake for, like, 55 hours so I'm sorry if I didn't make much since at times. lol)
Lunar Sunsets chapter 10 . 11/17/2012
Calpurnia sounds cute. I love her

And then there's Magenta...;-; I like Calpurnia and it's not fair that she'll never know her mom...and Magenta will probably never get to really know Calpurnia...

And Columbia and Janet stuff. Yeah, this chapter's pretty awesome. x) I seriously cannot wait for the next chapter! :D
MagentaLove2326 chapter 9 . 9/30/2012
I can honestly say that I didn't expect Genta's water to break on the way to her OB-GYN, that was an awsome twist. Poor Brad, I hope that he doesn't try to OD when Genta dies. Also, I hope that the baby will be ok. Great job!
Ninety-Six Smiles chapter 9 . 9/26/2012
Ooh, suspense! I really liked that chapter, and Columbia's character. Can't wait for the next one!
Lunar Sunsets chapter 9 . 9/24/2012
Well then...that was a relatively short chapter...great to go to school on...

Brad is a drama queen, that is my thoughts of this chapter. Thaaat and I can't wait for the baby...or maybe I can...;-; Magenta.

Anyways, all...randomness aside, smashing chapter. :D
Ninety-Six Smiles chapter 8 . 9/18/2012
I liked this chapter! I will make one recommendation though; after Columbia leaves the hospital, make Genta the only person who has to go. Otherwise the story may become convoluted.

Awesome otherwise! :)
MagentaLove2326 chapter 8 . 9/16/2012
This is brilliant! :D I loved it! I feel so bad for Columbia, it's not right that can't kiss Janet in public without getting beaten up. I also feel really bad for Genta and that she is paralyzed now. I'm glad that Brad found Genta when he did right after she swallowed all of the cough syrup. Keep up the good work! :D
Guest chapter 8 . 9/16/2012
This is brilliant! :D I loved it! I feel so bad for Columbia, it's not right that she got beaten up for kissing Janet in public. I also feel really bad for Genta, it's really sad that she is paralyzed now. I'm glad that Brad caught her just in time after she swallowed all that cough syrup. I hope that Genta isn't in too much pain when she gives birth to her baby and I hope that the baby will be ok. Keep up the good work! :D
KODfreak chapter 8 . 9/16/2012
Und...I...diiiid.
Lunar Sunsets chapter 8 . 9/16/2012
Well fuck...Janet and Columbia just can't have anything, can they? -_- One little kiss and Columbia has to get her kidney removed.

Well, getting back to Magenta...I really don't have any comments about the Bradgenta.

Columbanet. Fuck those guise that beat Columbia up. D:

Smashing chapter. :P
opheliafrump chapter 7 . 8/29/2012
Ahhh, Columbia will make such a great girlfriend.
KODfreak chapter 7 . 7/9/2012
such a sad story, but I l like it. I thought is was hilarious the part with Brad and the glass at the beginning.

I where is Riff Raff in all of this? He would be devistated.
MagentaLove2326 chapter 7 . 7/9/2012
:'( Really sad, but really, really good. (:
Poor Magenta, I reeeaaaallly wanna give her a great big hug right now!
Ninety-Six Smiles chapter 7 . 7/8/2012
Awwwww, this was so sad. I love your use of vocabulary. Idk about you, but I CONSTANTLY have thesaurus open when I write. XDD

Update soon, son.