Reviews for Ide-ality
My Misguided Fairytale chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
Haha, the ending cracked me up xD I don't really find the shortness of this a plus, but as it stands it doesn't need anything else - the details are great and the writing is solid. Good job, and keep it up! )

Jess (My Misguided Fairytale)
Ziven chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
The detail in this was the kicker, and you did a good job in capturing the moment.

Good job.
Chicary chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
I loved it! Ah, that last part totally threw a curve ball at me and I realized then why you didn't indicate a genre. I'm still laughing! That was awesome, thanks for that!
Shujinkakusama chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
I'm seriously impressed by how well-done this is, despite the length! I really liked the little detail about Mai's undressing habits, too. But the best part, for me, was definitely the closing line. Oh, Ryuuzaki. How did he not know that was too good to be true?
OxEyed chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
This was everything it needed to be. The details were spot-on and as a whole it was very well-written. Good job and good luck!
Thebigfatflyingbeastinthetree chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
This was just... great!

Oh my god, I didn't see that coming at all! Feel a bit bad for Ryuzaki though, but man, I like this story! Absolutely one of my favorites! :D
Vytina chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
Wow. You actually wrote this concept incredibly well - not that I could expect anything less from you, of course - and especially when it's so short. I love it, love, love it! You blew my mind with this one. :D

Vytina