Reviews for Just an Experiment
Rianeliza chapter 3 . 6/5
still love this all these years later
Tammy chapter 8 . 5/30
more chapters please you have to finish this master piece
tammy chapter 4 . 5/1
More chapters please
KlaroLOVER chapter 8 . 1/15
Will you continue this story it's so cool. I can't find a similar story and I'm so annoyed .Please continue it ...I love Klaroline and I literally can't live without them
sanas chapter 8 . 4/10/2016
don't abandon this, its very interesting...plz plz plzzzzz continue
Azera-v chapter 5 . 12/2/2015
Please please please, continue!
jodibwithoutane chapter 8 . 8/13/2015
This is my favourite klaroline fic!
Azera-v chapter 4 . 4/21/2015
I LOVE this idea. I've seen all sorts of stories about traveling with Stefan and Klaus, but none after siring Tyler before. Loved your by play between Klaus and Caroline too.
majahoi chapter 8 . 11/12/2014
I love this story, are you planning to continue? (:
Guest chapter 8 . 9/17/2014
Soooo happy you didn't abandon the story! Would love to see jealous Klaus and possessive Klaus! It would be cool if they went to a bar and Caroline went on stage to sing while Klaus was busy with his lady friend and then heard Caroline. Cant wait for next chapter! Awesome job!
redbudrose chapter 8 . 8/30/2014
Good chapter! I was so happy you didn't abandon this story. I really want to find out what happens on their night out so please update again soon.
SweetyK chapter 8 . 8/27/2014
Love it, thank you for updating :)
Ellavm18 chapter 8 . 8/15/2014
Thanks for the update
SilentWinds349 chapter 8 . 8/14/2014

walahever chapter 8 . 8/9/2014
I can't tell you how happy i was when i saw your update. So many thanks.
Each chapter is flawless, appealing and leave us wanting more. It must be hard to find inspiration to write Klaroline after the mess that TVD's writers did, but you are very gifted and you are taking advantage of the potential that they originally had. I hope that you keep the dark theme of this story. I am looking forward to read more, please update soon. :)