Reviews for The Hunter
Rose1948 chapter 16 . 6/15/2012
Kami... It sounds like Takashi is "channeling" Kuno. Or something. ::laughs:: Poor Kazu.

Another nicely done chapter. A bit more to the story, a bit more to wonder about, a bit more muddling up of the mystery. ::chuckles:: If I haven't said it before, I'm hooked.
Rose1948 chapter 15 . 6/15/2012
Nice chapter. ::nods:: A few spelling errors here and there, but nothing that made me wince and shrivel. ::chuckles:: Never read/watched any Sailor Moon but I remember reading several fanfics about Crystal Tokyo. I decided that if I needed to have mood adjustments via magic (or medication) in order to live there, then I most certainly did NOT wanna live there. That kind of "peace" be damned if it took away my individuality. ::shudders::

Sorry to hear about your PC. I remember when my old eMachines did that. Lasted me through four years of heavy usage. Then, one day, I get this weird kind of warning alarm and then things just stopped. My old monitor's still going strong after seven years, though, so I'm holding onto it.

Take care and thanks for sharing.
Hiryo chapter 15 . 6/7/2012
Good going there
mrKillJoy247 chapter 14 . 6/1/2012
Not bad, but the grammar from nabiki's monologue to the end of the chapter was bad enough to make me scream, you might wanna fix that.
Rose1948 chapter 14 . 5/27/2012
Not half bad. A few spelling errors here and there, but they didn't lessen the enjoyment of the chapter—for me at least.

I know something harder, hon, that starting up after a rewrite. Getting started in the first place. At least for me. ::laughs:: Maybe before I get TOO damned old, I'll be able to start posting my own poor offering.

Take care and thanks for sharing.
shadowbndg chapter 14 . 5/24/2012
In the prt where Usagi, Minako, and Ami go to the Okonomiyaki shop, it first says that it's relatively new and that Usagi hasn't had a chance to go there yet, but then says the owner recognizes her and that Usagi could get more then she usually could because of the special.

Besides that, there were a few typos, but nothing that really impacts the chapter, and I'm looking forward to your next one!
ijpowers92 chapter 13 . 5/19/2012
well, I reread all the rewritten chapters. You did a good job. Things make more sense and things are more streamlined. The fic's quality has certainly gone up.
paili-chan chapter 10 . 5/19/2012
As much as I DESPISE this version of Rei, WHY is everyone, including Nodoka, acting like she hurt Cassy on purpose? I mean SURE she's taking her sweet time tracking Ranma and Cassy down to apologize in person. But Ranma and the girls were all there when Rei hurt Cassy and saw what happened themselves. Plus the fact that Rei passed out after the attack shows that she was completely out of it when she attacked Cassy. I mean what would the other scouts had done if they were in her place? If they'd been so out of it like she was and barely half awake after their life energies drained out of them only to rudely come out of that half awakeness to see what looked like a MONSTER attacking you. She reacted purely on instinct since at the time she couldn't understand that Cassy wasn't a threat and probably didn't even remember what she did until she woke up surrounded by the scouts all glaring at her and informing her exactly what she did. And now 'Auntie Nodoka' is coming after her for answers with her sword drawn like she's ready to cut Rei down in cold blood if she doesn't like Rei's answers as to why she nearly killed her newly discovered grand daughter.
Rose1948 chapter 13 . 5/18/2012
Just a dream, eh? More like a nightmare to my way of thinking. ::chuckles:: Then again, I have me some doozies that resemble this chapter. A lot. Unfortunately. Sucks.

Nicely done, if all too scary. I'm looking forward to the next chapter, however. Hopefully there will be some signs of intelligence and growth in the SM crew. If not...

7:55 PM EDT
Rose1948 chapter 12 . 5/18/2012
Sane Kunos? Isn't that a kind of oxymoron? ::laughs:: Interesting chapter and an interesting kinda sorta cliffie. ::chuckles:: Nice.

7:23 PM EDT
Rose1948 chapter 11 . 5/18/2012
Well, I didn't notice any paradox. Unless you want to count Pluto being a right royal biotch, that is. ::chuckles:: She DOES come across as "I know what I know and what I know is better for all of us so simply don't think about it" doesn't she? Reminds me a bit of my ex. That's why he's my ex. Controlling jerkwad.

You need to pay closer attention to your spelling and word context. Try reading your chapters out loud before posting them. That always helps me. Otherwise, an interesting chapter.

7:01 PM EDT
solitare chapter 5 . 5/17/2012
Some of these names are starting to sound Tolkien-ish. Ungoll as in Ungoliant the spider whose abilities and nature are basically the same. Melko as in Melkor (aka Morgoth) was the greatest of the Ainur so he was basically the greatest being after Eru (Iluvatar) the One. Melkor grew jealous because he wanted to create things to rule over so he sought out the Flame Imperishable (which Eru used to create). Melkor was even called Melko in some of the earlier drafts of JRR Tolkien's Silmarillion. I like that someone else seems to like the Silmarillion besides me.
Bobboky chapter 15 . 5/16/2012
Very good
Rose1948 chapter 10 . 5/16/2012
I just killed a spider. ::chuckles:: I don't mind them outside but when they invade my apartment, well, they need to depart. And since I was in the shower at the time, Ms. Spider just sorta went down the drain. Oopsie.

Sounds like the "meeting" between Pluto and Ranma is gonna be something like "Stubborn, meet Obstinate." ::chuckles:: Funny how there seems to be a dividing line between the inners and outers. I wonder why that is. I've seen it in just about every Ranma/SM crossover I read.

10:03 PM EDT
Rose1948 chapter 9 . 5/16/2012
Holy shit. I... I just don't have any words. And Dark Pluto is still trying to cover her ass and make everyone happy to see those nice young men in their clean white coats. ::shakes head:: Biotch.

On to the next chapter.