Reviews for The Hunter
Rose1948 chapter 8 . 5/16/2012
No Rocket Shake for me, hon. Caffeine makes me sleepy. Honest. ::chuckles::

Lots of twists and turns and insecurities here. Very interesting twists and turns, too. Still looks like Setsuna is hedging her bets in this. Then again, Usagi DID tell her to make tracks.

9:35 PM EDT
Rose1948 chapter 7 . 5/16/2012
Well, all I can say is that, as a mother, anyone try to hurt/kill one of my boys in my presence is gonna get a walker up their back door. ::nods firmly:: Ranma's a bit easier on the Sailor Brats than I would be.

I always thought that Crystal Tokyo sounded a wee bit like that old song "They're Coming To Take Me Away." By that I mean that everyone is so gosh-darned HAPPY and... brainwashed. And that's just from casual questions to people who HAD watched the anime and who HAD read the manga.

don't mine me. I'm an Old Bat.

8:36 PM EDT
Jerry Unipeg chapter 15 . 5/16/2012
GREAT CHAPTER! (*x4) She hope it was a dream not foresight.
ijpowers92 chapter 15 . 5/16/2012
ok. this was a pretty cool chapter. and it simply solidifies the point that Usagi, for all her faults percieved and real, is the only thing holding the Senshi together.
hagancameron chapter 15 . 5/16/2012
Well holy blenders batman, it seems that future Sailor Mercury went around and around and would up murder crazy..

But good thing she is getting prophetic dream of sorts in hopes that Ami can save the day...

I wonder if any other of the senshi got a dream of the future or if it is only just ami and usagi to help change the future because they are (the princess) and the most level headed one. Tux boy would believe any dream he had (hehe)
FTFCHRIS chapter 9 . 5/10/2012
Are the Japanese perverts? Yes or more correctly they are just more free spirited about sex. And while 13 is the age of consent it's kind of like the USA. Each state has it's own law. Here in the US it's anywhere from 16 to 18. In Japan while not exactly like the US it's basically the same. In most places in Japan Mamorou would be breaking the law since if i remember correctly Usagi and Rei were in middle school when he started raping err dating them.
FTFCHRIS chapter 7 . 5/10/2012
So that's it? After that badass speech about killing anyone that tries to hurt or corrupt his daughter he just gives a warning to someone that ACTUALLY almost killed her?

Don't have your main character promise things he won't deliver on, shit just ruins a story.
FTFCHRIS chapter 3 . 5/10/2012
Way to over done. And still spelling Soun wrong. Tendo Soun not Tendo Soul.
Jerry Unipeg chapter 14 . 5/10/2012
GREAT CHAPTER! (*x4) Great homing week for Ranma!
ijpowers92 chapter 14 . 5/10/2012
hah! I wonder how long Ranma can put off getting his head smashed into the grill...
Bobboky chapter 14 . 5/10/2012
Very good work
Zediir chapter 14 . 5/10/2012
Spell check...
hagancameron chapter 14 . 5/10/2012
I could not stop laughing to myself while reading this chapter. I love shampoo and ranma's interaction.

If there was one thing I could suggest to make this better is to have makoto's name be makoto throughout the chapter.

Besides that I wonder how ranma will explain himself and if u-Chan will believe it.

Though the whole other universe explination and shampoo other kids should just be accepted qa par for ranma's life by now.

Untill the next,
FaerieKnight197 chapter 13 . 5/7/2012
Interesting story here. Hope you continue it. I'd love to see how things work out.
Jerry Unipeg chapter 13 . 5/7/2012
GREAT CHAPTER! (*x4) Nice maybe future war.
121 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »