Reviews for The Hunter
Jerry Unipeg chapter 3 . 4/21/2012
GREAT CHAPTER! (*x4) I am wondering, can the Sailor Moon stripe the others their powers for betrading the Kingdom?
Hiryo chapter 4 . 4/21/2012
Yay again a good one thank you!
TerraBull chapter 3 . 4/21/2012
Yay! A mention? *heh*

Hmm.. I am curious where Happi is, and who he is plaguing, he is too perverted to die. :p

Will the Amazons, Musk or Phoenix folk track Ranma down for one reason or the other?

(They know enough to age well, having Ranma as a ally is a prize.)

Does a certain someone want a 'rematch' with Ranma?

I am curious at Nodoka's reaction to learning Ranma is alive.

Thanks for sharing.
Hiryo chapter 3 . 4/21/2012
Keep the stuff up I like it
ijpowers92 chapter 3 . 4/20/2012
some spelling problems in this chapter too. The ones I notices were you calling Soun "Soul" (I assume that's spell-check working against you) and a few instances were the vowels of names were out of order.

Otherwise, this is continuing to hold my interest. There are a lot of different ways you could take this idea. Though the note about the multiple timelines really caught my eye. How will those timelines work? Multi-seperate? Multi-branched? Doomed timelines a la Homestuck? this idea alone could have a massive effect on the story and characters.

to paraphrase a time traveler: "If we make mistakes then dead [Chibi-Usas] start piling up and dead [Chibi-usas] are the enemy remember?"
Bobboky chapter 3 . 4/20/2012
very very good
god of all chapter 2 . 4/20/2012
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
Jerry Unipeg chapter 2 . 4/20/2012
GREAT CHAPTER! (*x4) Looks like time have change alot of people and home.
Hiryo chapter 2 . 4/20/2012
A beautiful 2nd chapter there and looking forward when this will continue again
Citan chapter 2 . 4/20/2012
Nice start/fic. Hopefully you can update/complete unlike your other fics...
TerraBull chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
Interesting.

I do not know if it is a typo? This line is repeated twice.

"The deaths of Ranma and Akane fell hard on the families in Nermia, but time heals all wounds, more or less."

This one?

"He destroyed the many of the minions of the great spider type being who wanted to feed in the Realm."

remove one 'the'?

"He destroyed many of the minions of the great spider type being who wanted to feed in the Realm."

This one?

"Picking it up he decided to present it to his lord Kosh alone with the boy."

change?

"Picking it up he decided to present it to his lord Kosh along with the boy."

That being said, I am curious how the story will go.

15 years is enough for some of the NWC to have children. The results?

Thanks for sharing.
hagancameron chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
I have to say, an interesting take on how Ranma would interact with the scouts. Also his origin is very much different from many of the other stories in this fandom.

My only concern is over powered Ranma come in to save the day, but I will not be able to tell until you get let say 5 or six more chapters. :D

It seems to me you have many avenues for back story on Ranma in his time not on Earth, and the interactions with Ranma, the scouts, getting Moon to oversee the gates and make decisions instead of Pluto, and Pluto being ousted of being the end all be all for the go ahead to do things. Also wonder how Ranma and Pluto will interact.

Till next chapters!
Hiryo chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
wow i love that one already sooooooooooo much and loved to read more if it soon.
Jerry Unipeg chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
GREAT START! (*x4) It looks very good story.
ijpowers92 chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
An interesting plot bunny you have here. I'll be watching to see where it goes.

...wait, Mamoru has broken up with Usagi and Chibi-Usa's hair is really red... is this a Ranma/Usagi pairing fic?
121 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 Next »