Reviews for Requiem of the Golden Wheat
MysticalNyla chapter 25 . 11/29/2014
interesting story update soon please
NekoNoKitiKiti chapter 25 . 1/27/2014
Ah, so there will be more, I shall have to wait though :3

I must say, I'm not a fan of long-winded fanfics, but this one takes quite the cake of any that I've found; while there are things that I think could have been portrayed better, you still try to tie as much canon in as possible, and it was hard for me not to start thinking of it as canon! XD And there are so many headcanon character quirks that you use that are just lovely (Cross being afraid of romantic stuff then turning into a 'womanizer', I love it :3 )

I also must say, this fanfiction truly allowed me to show pity and compassion for Nea, especially the first few chapters that he begins to question everything the Noah consider right. Nea isn't shown much in the manga, and the character doesn't jive too much with me from what is shown, but this fanfic certainly made me change my mind about him being completely bad :3

All in all, lovely story; I shall be waiting quite patiently, as we all do for the coveted Chapter 219 of manga :3
redgrass-and-silvertrees chapter 25 . 8/28/2013
Hey sorry this took awhile but I read it as soon as it came out and believe me did I squeal with happiness. So I did go back and re-read the last chapter a little just to catch up but I was surprised at how so much of it just came back to me as I read it. It was like coming back home after a tough day to find hot tea and a puppy waiting me. Is that weird? Actual review now sorry. The Naples arc wrapped up quite nicely, well not really, but the only way it could. I was wondering how you would resolve all the bad things that were happening and explosions do that. It continues to fascinate me to see how your characters grow and evolve, I'm loving Akuma!Allen and watching him mature... it makes me wonder what is going on in your devious little brain. So lovely to have an update and to be reacquainted with old characters. I do hope you continue forward a little more before backtracking but, if you really want to, this is a good place to take a break. As I said to the polka dotted sock, don't let yourself get caught up with pleasing readers and be sure to enjoy it. We're DGM fans, we're used to waiting :P I'll try and get to your PM by the weekend but we'll see. Hope all is well on your side of the screen.
Kaite1211 chapter 25 . 8/26/2013
Hmm... Was the woman actually Alma? It would be interesting if she told anyone at the Black Order about Tim... I'm quite thankful though, that the woman (Alma?) didn't figure out that Sophia is an exorcist. I'm quite fond of the idea of her being a rogue-exorcist, rather than being affiliated with the Black Order because she reminds me of Lenalee in a way.

What will happen to the akuma once they are modified? Will they just wander around the world, infultrate the Earl's ranks, or will they just hang out with Neah, Sophia, etc?

Nice chapter, and good luck with the next one!
SmileRen chapter 24 . 5/7/2013
So you named the Akuma?

Will you be updating soon?
Kaite1211 chapter 24 . 12/8/2012
Amazing! I can't wait until the next update!
TheParadoxicalOxymoron chapter 23 . 10/25/2012
Fatal flaws that lead up to the next part of the plot. I like it! It, however, does seem a little bit blown out of proportion though. I mean their luck is terrible! It just had to go like that. I'm totally not criticizing this, don't take it the wrong way but coincidences like this don't just happen everyday! Mmm, write shorter chapters and update faster, I dislike reading huge chunks of writing with only a little movement of plot. It puts me off reviewing cos my braincells died tragically. Neah is that you? But it can't be since he wasn't informed... Ehh, Fiidaro recognizes her? Did they even meet before? Looking forward to your plot twists in the next chapter. Hopefully more action filled scenes. This is a volcano waiting to blow. Take cover!
Kaite1211 chapter 23 . 10/23/2012
I think that the "mystery assailant" is actually Cross...

I noticed that I have said this a lot, but I really enjoy reading your story, and I look forward to reading each installment.
redgrass-and-silvertrees chapter 23 . 10/23/2012
Huzzah! An update! How splendily lovely that is on a Tuesday Morning.
I must say I had almost forgotten about Sophia's plight! And I'm afraid I don't know who her attacker is! I feel that I should, maybe it's Mana going to save the day? Or some other random character I don't remember. This means I need to go and re-read this, I've starting to lose track of the details!
Aw Sanjiv, you are just too cute for words! It's interesting to watch him act so concerned, so un Bookman like and it's fun to watch as he and the others start to realize how attached he's becoming. It's so sweet and so sad too :'(. I'm gunna miss you Sanjiv!
I of course cannot wat to read your next update and find out 1) who is attkign Sophia and 2) how your little gang is going to handle this wrench the Noah threw into things. Neah so angry about his plan :P I'm found that very entertaining for some reason. Poor Neah, his very own plan gets ruined by his mean older brothers.

Best of luck!
Kaite1211 chapter 22 . 9/17/2012
I can relate (regarding school and FanFictions), one if my FanFictions is taking a while to write as well. As far as the chapter itself is concerned, I find it to be quite suspenseful. I found that enjoyed the section where Sanjiv was reflecting on the custom of bookmen to pierce their ears, and how Mana and Allen were teasing him about it. I'm guessing that Allen (the Akuma) is a reincarnation of Rory, since it was mentioned earlier that Rory had brown hair, and had gray eyes (I think Rory's eyes were gray if my memory is right).
MysticalNyla chapter 22 . 9/14/2012
interesting story
redgrass-and-silvertrees chapter 22 . 9/14/2012
Egads! An update!
You've no idea what a long and trying day yesterday was and to wake up and see an update to a fantastic story is simply heavenly. So thank you for that. Oh no, quite the sticky situation our young heroes have found themselves in, how ever shall they escape!? Cute little scene between Sanjiv and Allen, so sweet but also seemingly important. I've gotten to the point where I know your characters and I'm starting to watch them change. I'm watching Mana get more nervous, more unsure of himself, I'm seeing both Allen and Sophia gain confidence in themselves and their positions in the group and I'm noticing Sanjiv starting to show interest in his housemates beyond the Bookman credo. It really is fun to watch characters be built up and the develop from there in a natural and easy progression. Hope school is going well for you, I know how you feel about it getting the way of writing. I haven't touched my new DC story in days. (shakes head) maybe this weekend...
Lovely update as always and it always is a pleasure to read, can't wait to see where you go with this cliffhanger!

Handmaiden of Awesomeness chapter 22 . 9/13/2012
Why? WHY? Why do you do this to me! I mean I just ... can't even. No! What's gonna happen to Sophia! I don't want her to die... well, yet considering Crosses Innocences. AND I just figured out the connection in between Khanna and,say, another certain sword wielding exorcist... I think. Anyway. PLEEEASE update soon! I might die!
popo623 chapter 21 . 9/2/2012
I love this story. It has an really interesting plot and I love the way you portrayed the character. Please update soon XD
Glaux Bryonia chapter 21 . 8/30/2012
Damn, you have no idea how much I like this story! you're brilljant, you know? I absolutely love the plot and the way you match it up with facts from the manga. and Khanna is the old Kanda ne? ha! I love that little byplay! and Mana and Neah's brotherly fights, so funny. also, Sophia is the one that will later become Cross's 'grave of Maria' isn't it? you know, I can totaly imagine this actualy happening in the manga, or rather, before the manga. my compliments! I'll be waiting for the next chapter!
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »