Reviews for Requiem of the Golden Wheat
Kuraun Kuraun chapter 21 . 8/23/2012
Haha! This is awesome. Cross and his buddies are quite the crowd to have tea with.

I had a feeling the Akuma kid had some connections to Allen. It'll be interesting to see how deep that correlation goes.
LightMyBulb chapter 21 . 8/23/2012
Ah! I had a feeling the kid had something to do with Allen!
Handmaiden of Awesomeness chapter 21 . 8/22/2012
AH! Just. Freakin' awesome! Allen and Khanna and Cross and... and EVERYTHING! a;sfkjbn;asklbfh!
ilikedan chapter 21 . 8/22/2012
(giggles like mad)
That was- that was just-
(falls out chair with the force with which I am laughing)
That was absolutely fantastic, words cannot describe how much this made me happy. I'm such a bad girl, five minutes before dinner I recieve an e-mail about your update and what do I do? I open it and snort and laugh until dinner before discussing with my confused mother about how fabulous your writing is before just finishing it. Life is indeed good when I have something this great to look forward to each week. This was a perfect spot for this party, by this point, the characters are known, their personalities within prediction and thus fun can be had with teasing and jokes and general friendly (and not so friendly) comraderie. I think I'll need to read it again just to savor the deliciousness of seeing the exorcist roasted like that.
Alle, dear sweet lovable Allen. I haven't been good with predictions thusfar but I so saw that coming, I'm quite proud. Oh dear Cross! It looks like he's going to have a bit of an unwanted stalker! Tsk tsk! Whatever is a young scientist to do? I can't say enough about how much I look forward to each update and I understand with school (weeps a little) boy do I ever understand. Just update whenever possible and I certainly hope we'll keep in touch, it's so much fun to talk to someone who shares my passions.
Now, tuck those kids in, give them a kiss and a bedtime story and tell them that they are indeed loved. Oh and can we change the sleepover to next Saturday? Liz is giving Maria shooting lessons.

TooLazyToLogin chapter 21 . 8/22/2012
This chapter is amazing! And when will they name Timcanpy? I love their improvisation at tea. Poor Sanjiv, almost killed by a sword. Are Khanna and Amaranta Kanda and Alma's previous brains. That makes so much sense, if its true. I wonder how they die. Update soon!
TooLazyToLogin chapter 20 . 8/19/2012
I love the akuma kid, but he needs a name. Anyway, I think this is my favorite chapter yet.
Kaite1211 chapter 19 . 8/17/2012
Concerning Cross's ability to shoot a hand gun, I wonder if he prefers double or single action. I also wonder if the guide on the gun happened to be sighted for him, considering his aim. I know that when I first learned how to shoot, The gun was not properly sighted for me, so while I had all of the bullets hit the same area of the target, it was a little off from where I was aiming (my theory is that this phenomenon was caused by the fact that I wear glasses that have a strong perscription). I was told later that if the gun was properly sighted for me, I would have hit the target with near perfect accuracy (I also happened to use a gun with a larger barrel, which could have improve my results).
ilikedan chapter 20 . 8/15/2012
Yey update!
I feel so bad for Cross and all the crap he has to put up with and I'm more than a little amazed (glances over at the older General Cross) just to make sure, this is the same red headed exorcist we're talking about right? He's too... nice? patient? sober? Darn you again, character development chapters make me love your characters more and I now have to add your adorable Akuma child to the mix. So cute (hugs) Hey kid, I've got a good name for the Thing how about Bartholomew! You're doing an excellent job of slowly knitting the characters together who are starting to like each other rather than just tolerate their existence. It's fun as they slowly start to realize that they have friends. How dare the panda man slap my erm I mean your Sanjiv! but I'm glad to see that Sanjiv is off the proverbial hook, one should not make a habit of angering pandas. I'm also glad to see Sophia standing up for her rights even if it is only to pay bills and make arrangements. With my Lizzy gone, we need another tough, independent DGM girl and I'm placing my bets on Soph! Great chapter as always and don't worry about releases, just keep up the great writing and we will always come back.
Though I will let you know if it's been too long!

Guest chapter 19 . 8/7/2012
I love this chapter! Its nice and light-hearted, which is great for me because I'm about to read yet another depressing but wonderful chapter of Another Side by ilikedan.
ilikedan chapter 19 . 8/5/2012
Oh no! It looks like Sanjiv may be growing a heart! Bad Sanjiv bad! It's so cute but depressing at the same time as the more he gets involved with this crowd, the closer he gets to death :( I love the character development chapters, to me, they're just as important as the action chapters.
Poor Cross, that training sounds like it sucks. I guess he takes his revenge years later on Allen that jerk. I must say I was impressed with his shooting, as a handgun shooter myself, I was really amazed. :D I wish I was that good, nice little foreshadowing with the gun. I imagine Cross will not be very happy when he realizes that he is actually an accomadator. That and I feel that it would really annoy Neah. He could no longer call him Git if Cross could just shoot him with Innocence. Sweet revenge.
Poor Sophia! Again! You've been mean to her two chapters in a row! (though I have no room to talk...) I do question why Neah went psycho all of sudden just due to Innocence activation. She's activated it in his presence before, was it because Neah was closer, or because he felt threatened?
I'm sorry I'm so late getting to your pm, I've been running around like mad, I promise I will respond by the end of the week. Lovely chapter as always, so fun to see the characters interact. I really can't wait to see Cross's training, I feel that it will be enlightening. Plus I'm loving all of your characters and I need to find someone to dislike and my sights are set on Khanna!
Keep up the superb work and we'll talk soon!

Handmaiden of Awesomeness chapter 19 . 8/5/2012
Gah! I can't even explain how awesome this chapter is! All the Action and Attachment! Just. Great.
ilikedan chapter 18 . 7/30/2012
I do feel bad for Bookman, all that time spend training Sanjiv to not care only for him to run off with the Noah, I hate when that happens.
Timcanmpy (oh the Thing pardon me) on the rampage! It's about time he made a reappearance, that little guy makes everything more fun.
I'm really liking where you're going with, it just works out so perfectly. Now that you've got your characters' personalities down, it just flows so naturally. I'm afraid to admit that I am growing very much attached to all of these adorable people which is bad considering where most of them will end up :(
Poor Sophia, I'd throw one of those books at Neah, I've done it before and it certainly is no fun all. But seriously, this is all piecing together so well and nothing seems out of sorts or unnecessary. I really like these chapters which simply show the actions and interactions btw our cast. I'm starting to see that they're all, albiet reluctantly, starting to take to one another and I can see something maybe akin to a friendship just around the corner. They just have to make it past Tim and Bookman first!
Now remember! You promised when you were done with him, I could have Sanjiv! Now don't go promising him to another girl because he is mine. I even have a spot on my bed all set up and waiting for him.
Loved this chapter so much and I can't wait for the next one!
To quote the fabulous 10th Doctor (OMG DAVID TENNANT I LUV YOU!)
Allons-y!

Handmaiden of Awesomeness chapter 18 . 7/29/2012
YAY! TIMCAMPY! I love Timcampy. Great job on the explanation on how Cross screwed up the spell! XD Very inventive. Update soon! :)
Kuraun Kuraun chapter 18 . 7/29/2012
I like how Timcanpy's coming into the making. You've put so much depth into it, and I don't think I've seen anything quite like it before, so kudos to you. As always, it was a great read and I'm looking forward to your next installment.
ilikedan chapter 17 . 7/19/2012
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Good thing I decided to wait and read this until I was safe at home and not when I was out to lunch. I would've spat out my water. That was hilarious and very entertaining. My oh my what a house we have here, all you need is a bear and you've got the next hit reality show. Aside from the personal jokes, this was a very good chapter. I was wondering what the heck Neah was going to do about the Noah. They HAD to know that he hadn't died in the fire so I'm glad to see that resolved. Poor Neah's still on the Earl's leash, don't we all feel that way sometimes.
Thank you for the shout out, it's always nice to know that people appreciate your writing and I'm always glad to draw people's attention to well written stories.
Alas, It seems that no one in your merry little group is going into prostitution, oh well, I guess they can still control the underworld. That seems more up their alley.
Thanks for the fantastic update and the incessant giggles.

59 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »