Reviews for Requiem of the Golden Wheat
Handmaiden of Awesomeness chapter 11 . 6/2/2012
Ha! I love it when bookmen get embarassed! And I am kind of confused as to how old they are, because in one chapter they said it had been 7 years since they left, but Sophia is only 12. And I think they said something about Cross being, like, 17 or something.
redgrass-and-silvertrees chapter 10 . 5/31/2012
I meant to read this awhile back but life got in the way, I'm afraid. But a three hour wait in the Drs office and a phone w/ internet made time available. That three hours sure went fast.

You are correct in that few people, for reasons unknown to me, do not write about Mana and Neah's past.

I've gotten so caught up in my own little fantasy world that it was refreshing to read another perspective, and one that is so well-written and compelling.

Your ideas are intriguing and many times I had to stop reading just to sit and muse upon what I had just read. I really am curious to see where this will end up and I eagerly await the next update to see what happens to our heroes (and villains).

When the new DGM chapters come out and reveal Neah's actual past, we should get together and toast our overactive imaginations :)

ilikedan
Handmaiden of Awesomeness chapter 10 . 5/28/2012
Poor Cross! Love Khanna too. Keep it up ! :)
Handmaiden of Awesomeness chapter 9 . 5/21/2012
Wow, this is a really good story. I love how I can see the present in the past, if you know what I mean. I am awaiting the next update eagerly!
I'm too lazy to login chapter 9 . 5/18/2012
This story is really interesting. Is it going to match up with the real plot?
Kuraun Kuraun chapter 8 . 5/9/2012
This story has a lot of potential.

What captured my attention most, I think, is the way you characterize Mana and Neah. Usually, I see them portrayed as two close, completely inseparable siblings. I like that you've taken an opposite direction with their relationship.

That said, I am very much enjoying the plot as well. It's a unique one - I don't think I've seen anything like it before - and the twists and turns make it even better. I am very much looking forward to seeing what you have next in store.

Overall, excellent work so far.
TheParadoxicalOxymoron chapter 8 . 5/9/2012
Heh, not bad. Hmm, even after so long Rory's still not back yet? What if he had been found by the Black Order and adopted? Neah has not matured a bit I see... Such cuteness... And aww for the adorable reunion scene. Kudos to you! Cant wait to see how it all plays out in the end~
LightMyBulb chapter 8 . 5/9/2012
Nice chapter! :) I'm still curious as to what happened to Rory; I also like the idea of Sangiv, for a while I thought he might have been Lavi's dad...
April Marciano chapter 3 . 4/21/2012
i had a feeling something is going to happen to that littlen boy. thanks for the quick update! that was really fast. now i see the good sidr of dear mana here. yay! he's not entirely evil! i really want to know what you're going to do with rory now. update soon :)
Badee Badaa Doo chapter 3 . 4/21/2012
The plot, the writing, the characters, just everything got my eyes sparkling with awe. You pretty much turned me to melted blob from happiness. Funny in the beginning I was sure Allen was Gitano for wanting to join the circus, but then around chapter two my brain started working (or Im making wild assumptions) that Gitano is Cross and Sophie is Maria (slightly doubting...)and for chapter three Allen is Roy.

Overall, this is awesome so insanly awesome and I wonder what happened to little Roy and if his mother will start having a fit.
TheParadoxicalOxymoron chapter 3 . 4/21/2012
And so curiosity killed the cat. How sad. /Activate! Mother's rage mode! Sigh, little boys, temper tantrums and deadly fights. Life is just plain wonderful, isnt it? Yeyz for long chapters! It makes up for the general gloominess of this chapter. Oh my, whatever will happen next? -Squeals like crazy-
April Marciano chapter 2 . 4/21/2012
haha! shrilly voiced Road!~ i still can't believe mana is evil. i can deal with neah and them being evil in the first chapter but i really think of mana as a kind person. okay it's your story, it's just my perspective. i guess they'll change when they grow old. i really liked Gitano's nickname even though it is a bit harsh. hehe "git". again keep up the good work and please update soon! :)
April Marciano chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
nice start and nice story. i liked how you portrayed the walker brothers and the twist you made. i give you credit for the title of your story since when i read it i visualized the last page of the most recent chapter in the manga w/c us the mother with her twins and also the wheat field. the title really attracts the readers who read the manga like me and the fact it is strauss makes it more interesting. keep up the good work! now i'm going to read the next chapter. sorry for the lack of capitalizations. i really dislike giving reviews using my phone so i just settle for lowercase. hope you don't mind :)
Alice Nyte chapter 2 . 4/21/2012
Awesomesauce! Nice! Update soon!
TheParadoxicalOxymoron chapter 2 . 4/20/2012
This just makes me feel like hugging Rory to death. Squeeeeeeeeeee~ So kawaii-desu! Next time Road sings, a word of advice, Ear plugs. ;D My oh my, whatever shall happen next? Can't wait! Neah, you be so mean, -knocks him on head- Be nice to your frail younger brother! Yeah, just randomly rambling now. Byez~
60 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4