Reviews for Night
TheGirlOnFire13 chapter 12 . 5/10/2012
Very nice! I think you could have used a little more detail though...
DayDreamer077 chapter 12 . 5/10/2012
I loved Rue! She was one of my favorites because she was innocent and pure. She was kind. I think that was one of the reasons why Thresh and Katniss were so angry when she died. No child should have died that way.

Great chapter. I'm wondering what will happen when they get back to 12 since Cray is there. That evil man should have been apprehended and put to jail. Such corruption and evilness in such a government.
alinabee chapter 11 . 5/8/2012
I feel like your rushing it to much. Like this chapter just explained what was 6 chapters in the book
Toghgal chapter 11 . 5/8/2012
I can't wait to see where this story goes. This is exciting.
tigger5600 chapter 11 . 5/7/2012
WOW! I can't wait to see how this goes :)
RogerW chapter 11 . 5/6/2012
damn you did a great job i mean its sad about what katniss has to do to survive and i cant wait to see how you keep telling the tale also i hope you kill cray in the most badass way ever cause the pos needs to die
Gabrielle Brooks chapter 11 . 5/6/2012
I have absolutely no criticism for this, it is perfect! I LOVELOVELOVEEE your writing, keep it up! You are an incredible writer I'm so excited to read the rest of the story! I don't even know how I can express how much I enjoyed reading this! I guess I could say this is the best fanfic I've read so far and I love the twist in the plot and just everything about it is so amazing!
SFMLover chapter 11 . 5/6/2012
AAAAHHHHHHH AMMMMAAAAZZZINNNNGGGG SSSSTTTOOOOORRRYYY! THIS IS AMAZING I HAVE NOT READ A STORY LIKE THIS YET! ITS COMPLETELY ORIGINAL! I hope they make it out of the arena.
Nadh chapter 11 . 5/6/2012
Thank you for updating! I can't wait to see how the games turn out with Peeta and Katniss being in a team from the beginning. He can't pretend to join the careers anymore.. Is Peeta the boy Katniss meant in her interview? or is it Gale? All in all, as usual, love your story a lot! Too bad I don't have an ff account, tried multiple times n still I didn't get email back for confirming subscription, otherwise I'd put your story on alert. :D
cdj88 chapter 11 . 5/6/2012
I hope that Cray has been punished severely for the stunt that he had pulled at the reaping (maybe made an Avox or stuff like that). As it is I don't see that Peeta's or Katniss' situation will be much better coming back as a victor since Cray is still around there.
DandelionOnFire chapter 11 . 5/5/2012
I liked how you sped everything up since the preparations are already known to us. You're planning on having more time for the arena (I believe) and that's good. I wouldn't dream of going against your plans anyway. xD

Katniss and Peeta's interviews were a huge step (a genius/witty move which is going to ensure them a ton of sponsors.) towards victory. Though, I'm still not sure whether I want them to die together or go back together. I know I said those in the previous review...but I'm also worried about what consequences Prim will have to deal with back in Twelve. I hope she doesn't need to do what Katniss was forced to...

Great job! Update soon!

-DandelionOnFire-
BlossomOnATree chapter 11 . 5/5/2012
:O

Can't wait for the next one! I'm interested to see how different these games will be.
alexanya07 chapter 11 . 5/5/2012
Oh, you have set this up brilliantly. I can't wait to see what happens!
RollOverRedRover chapter 11 . 5/5/2012
Argh! Cliff hanger much? I love where this story is going, looking forward to more
Mrs. Muddlewait chapter 11 . 5/5/2012
Oh, my. Cray *and* the Capitol as enemies if they win... First fic in a while where I almost hope they have a beautiful sad death in each others' arms instead.

Well, not really. But almost. Poor Katniss. Great chapter, but, oh, poor Katniss.
327 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »