Reviews for Night
liz.onia chapter 17 . 1/7/2014
Love how you've continued this story! I'm interested to see Catniss's punishment. Glad to see you back writing- keep up the good work!
fancyandschmancy chapter 17 . 1/7/2014
So glad to see this story updated. Hope things are going better for you in real life! Something that helped me once was being told that even the worst day of your life only lasts 24 hours. Cheers.
pokips chapter 17 . 1/7/2014
Glad to have this story back. It's haunting sad.
Dramione-Fan 17 chapter 17 . 1/6/2014
I loved the chapter but I wonder what Katniss will do now. Please update again soon.
Ms.Piratebunny chapter 16 . 1/4/2014
Are you going to update?
liz.onia chapter 16 . 11/17/2013
Love love love this story! Please update again soon!
FireworkRR75 chapter 11 . 10/10/2013
I gotta admit. That the line "There can be one be one Victor." Was better than Suzanne Collins "She came here with me."
Guest chapter 16 . 9/30/2013
I miss this story. I always wondered what would have happened if Katniss had been older and if she and Peeta were actually together; how the Snow would wait to send there children to slaughter. I really wish you'd update.
Guest chapter 16 . 7/24/2013
Plz! Update- I thought it was a complete story! I need to know wht happens when peeta come home and sees her like this! Plzzz reply!
My user is- kickintaylor

Pl reply
Katandwyagarbow chapter 16 . 2/21/2013
Love ur story
MTK4FUN chapter 16 . 1/16/2013
Thanks so much for the update - I appreciate it. This story is really good!
Dramione-Fan 17 chapter 16 . 1/7/2013
I wonder how Peeta will react once he finds out what she did. please update again soon.
i love peeta7985 chapter 16 . 1/7/2013
twilightlover212 chapter 16 . 1/7/2013
Is Katniss pregnant? And the nerve of Gale! Onl thinking of himself! Wish that Peeta was in the update buut Katniss and Gale had to talk! I'm glad your back :)
NinjaJacq chapter 16 . 1/7/2013
Long time no see. Good to have you back. Intense chapter. Gale annoys me. Can't wait for more!
327 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »