Reviews for Night
tigger5600 chapter 5 . 4/24/2012
so heartbreaking for her :(
DandelionOnFire chapter 5 . 4/24/2012
Oh, Gale...Really bad timing, indeed. I can only hope she eventually decides to take his offer into consideration and let him teach her how to hunt. She really needs to get away from that monster, Cray. He disgusts me. I mean...Katniss isn't supposed to be some kind of property, right? The way he talked to her...*sigh* She's really gotten into trouble. It is scary how close your way of thinking is to mine. Such things happen to Katniss and only Katniss.

By the way, let me just tell you how overjoyed I was by your reviews. I didn't expect you to read my one story, let alone both of them. There are some authors whose way of writing attracts me. You're undoubtedly included because even though I've only read five chapters of your story, I can see you present everything so...wisely? I can't explain-I can assure you that I wasn't expecting your comments, though. So, yes, thank you is the least I could ever say.

Great, I'm babbling again. I should probably end this super awkward review (before it actually gets super awkward) and ask you to update soon. I have a feeling I will like the next chapter even more.

Alexa chapter 5 . 4/24/2012
This is really great, I'm looking forward to more!
Chat1 chapter 5 . 4/24/2012
Very good again! I love how everything is just a step behind of how it should've gone. Hubris has quite the fascination for katniss though. Update soon!
Chat1 chapter 4 . 4/23/2012
Very intriguing story. So katniss just barely missed peeta throwing her the bread and her life changes. Reminds me of sliding doors. Good job!
NoAlias chapter 4 . 4/22/2012
That was a good chapter, although I hope she doesn't have to keep going back for too much longer! I look forward to seeing how this will inform Peeta and Katniss's relationship.
Angelic Betrayl chapter 4 . 4/22/2012
I have no words. :(
meg chapter 4 . 4/22/2012
I like this story a lot. Katniss is right on character and it seems like what you have written could absolutly exist in the District 12 universe, which is dark and cruel sometimes as it exists in the books. Hope we see some Peeta/Katniss interaction soon (but not instant romance and kisses obviously!). Well done, please post more soon.
Guest chapter 4 . 4/22/2012
I cant wait to see where this goes... keep up the good work :)
tigger5600 chapter 4 . 4/22/2012
so heartbreaking for her :(
amarilis24 chapter 4 . 4/22/2012
Plese more Peeta in the story.
hellokittii16 chapter 4 . 4/22/2012
:'( no no I can't take it :'( it's so sad
DandelionOnFire chapter 4 . 4/22/2012
I HATE her mother. I have always disliked her, but now I absolutely despise her with every fibre of my being. She knows that her daughter is only fourteen and that she is still forced to sell her body in order to feed her family, including herself. And she does nothing about it. Nothing to prevent it.

My emotions and thoughts about the fictional characters sometimes are so ridiculously funny that what I'm saying is neither believable enough nor logical. But you do make me feel this frustration/anger/astonishment(the latter in a bad way) for Mrs Everdeen.

Update as soon as possible. I don't know about your previous stories, but you're very good at making the reader develop unexplainable feelings with this one, no matter how short it is. Keep it up.

TheEffectSheCanHave chapter 4 . 4/22/2012
I'm intrugued... When will Peeta come into this? Very dark, very realistic. I felt poor Katniss' pain...
DandelionOnFire chapter 3 . 4/21/2012
Oh my God, this is horrible (once again NO misunderstandings. I'm not talking about what you've written, I'm talking about what Katniss is forced to do to survive). I honestly wish there was some other way for her to earn the money. I also wish Peeta did something about it (even though there's as good as nothing he can do about it now-that's what I feel at the moment. They're not close at all. She probably won't even accept his help anyway. Too much pride in her to do so).

The chapter was great. Your story is really promising in general. Lots of potential. I'm interested to see where you plan on taking it (I'm pretty sure I said something similar in my previous review).

I could literally feel Katniss's terror and anxiety. I was creeped out when she met Cray at the Hob. Totally.

Update as soon as possible and good luck with the continuation of your story.

327 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 Next »