Reviews for Night
Angelic Betrayl chapter 4 . 4/22/2012
I have no words. :(
meg chapter 4 . 4/22/2012
I like this story a lot. Katniss is right on character and it seems like what you have written could absolutly exist in the District 12 universe, which is dark and cruel sometimes as it exists in the books. Hope we see some Peeta/Katniss interaction soon (but not instant romance and kisses obviously!). Well done, please post more soon.
Guest chapter 4 . 4/22/2012
I cant wait to see where this goes... keep up the good work :)
tigger5600 chapter 4 . 4/22/2012
so heartbreaking for her :(
amarilis24 chapter 4 . 4/22/2012
Plese more Peeta in the story.
hellokittii16 chapter 4 . 4/22/2012
:'( no no I can't take it :'( it's so sad
DandelionOnFire chapter 4 . 4/22/2012
I HATE her mother. I have always disliked her, but now I absolutely despise her with every fibre of my being. She knows that her daughter is only fourteen and that she is still forced to sell her body in order to feed her family, including herself. And she does nothing about it. Nothing to prevent it.

My emotions and thoughts about the fictional characters sometimes are so ridiculously funny that what I'm saying is neither believable enough nor logical. But you do make me feel this frustration/anger/astonishment(the latter in a bad way) for Mrs Everdeen.

Update as soon as possible. I don't know about your previous stories, but you're very good at making the reader develop unexplainable feelings with this one, no matter how short it is. Keep it up.

-DandelionOnFire-
TheEffectSheCanHave chapter 4 . 4/22/2012
I'm intrugued... When will Peeta come into this? Very dark, very realistic. I felt poor Katniss' pain...
DandelionOnFire chapter 3 . 4/21/2012
Oh my God, this is horrible (once again NO misunderstandings. I'm not talking about what you've written, I'm talking about what Katniss is forced to do to survive). I honestly wish there was some other way for her to earn the money. I also wish Peeta did something about it (even though there's as good as nothing he can do about it now-that's what I feel at the moment. They're not close at all. She probably won't even accept his help anyway. Too much pride in her to do so).

The chapter was great. Your story is really promising in general. Lots of potential. I'm interested to see where you plan on taking it (I'm pretty sure I said something similar in my previous review).

I could literally feel Katniss's terror and anxiety. I was creeped out when she met Cray at the Hob. Totally.

Update as soon as possible and good luck with the continuation of your story.

-DandelionOnFire-
NoAlias chapter 3 . 4/20/2012
This story is pretty intense so far, but I am intrigued. I look forward to seeing Peeta and Katniss's relationship develop.
micmic022 chapter 3 . 4/20/2012
I feel so bad for Katniss :(
BSBC2 chapter 3 . 4/20/2012
Interesting beginning. Can't wait to see what happens.
LivingReminder chapter 3 . 4/20/2012
I love it. You handle the plot in a mature way; it's so well written.
xSparklyStarsx chapter 2 . 4/20/2012
Aww this was sad! It's worse to know that people actually have to do stuff like this to survive. ): Can't wait to see Peeta/Katniss comfort! Adding you to my favorites for sure!
hellokittii16 chapter 3 . 4/20/2012
My heart :( your breaking my heart here
321 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 Next »