Reviews for Night
hufflepuffpride21 chapter 16 . 1/7/2013
Is Katniss pregnant? And the nerve of Gale! Onl thinking of himself! Wish that Peeta was in the update buut Katniss and Gale had to talk! I'm glad your back :)
NinjaJacq chapter 16 . 1/7/2013
Long time no see. Good to have you back. Intense chapter. Gale annoys me. Can't wait for more!
MaidenAlice chapter 16 . 1/6/2013
i wonder what she will decide what she will do
Osgard chapter 16 . 1/6/2013
Yay! You're back! So glad and can't wait to read more! Thank you for writing!
Great chapter with a lot of tension between Gale and Katniss. Peeta can't be completely dense - I wonder if he suspects what's going on. Fantastic story line and I absolutely love your writing. Thanks for sticking with it.
batbaby chapter 16 . 1/6/2013
I like that you have Katniss thinking about children, depressing as it gets. She will find her hope though, I'm sure.
Guest chapter 16 . 1/6/2013
ugh gale is disgusting, im glad she still has peeta to support her
Elysa chapter 15 . 1/1/2013
Please, Please update. I beg you.
rayleen14 chapter 15 . 12/21/2012
aww come on please dont leave it like that. update now.
imawolf289 chapter 15 . 12/6/2012
Make more or I will murder you I need to know what happened I will shoot u in the head I will be trained in the skill of archery by a 4 time olypician!
ShadowCrystal26 chapter 15 . 10/16/2012
Nooo! You left it in such a cliffhanger! I read everything in less than a day and when I was about to click "next", there was no next chapter D
Anyways, I love your story! I like what you did with the games, and how you made Peeta and Katniss really in love from even before they went to the games.
Now...please, update? :)
fancyandschmancy chapter 15 . 10/12/2012
This story. You need to update! I'm addicted to t and need to read more! :D
tiffanyd090 chapter 15 . 10/5/2012
update soon
MaidenAlice chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
i miss this story
Kelli.and.Nicole chapter 15 . 9/19/2012
hi. ive read from cht 1 to here, and it rly is amazing. plz update quick b/c this one has kept my attention from the beginning. anyways, i absolutely luv how u summarized the games, instead of spending 20 chpts on it. ive also ready Suberia, Avaritia, and Luxuria, and i hav to admit, i didnt rly like the endings, but the plot was just amazing. thank u for writing these stories, and i hope i can read more!
love,