Reviews for Night
MaidenAlice chapter 16 . 1/6/2013
i wonder what she will decide what she will do
Osgard chapter 16 . 1/6/2013
Yay! You're back! So glad and can't wait to read more! Thank you for writing!
Great chapter with a lot of tension between Gale and Katniss. Peeta can't be completely dense - I wonder if he suspects what's going on. Fantastic story line and I absolutely love your writing. Thanks for sticking with it.
batbaby chapter 16 . 1/6/2013
I like that you have Katniss thinking about children, depressing as it gets. She will find her hope though, I'm sure.
Guest chapter 16 . 1/6/2013
ugh gale is disgusting, im glad she still has peeta to support her
Elysa chapter 15 . 1/1/2013
Please, Please update. I beg you.
rayleen14 chapter 15 . 12/21/2012
aww come on please dont leave it like that. update now.
imawolf289 chapter 15 . 12/6/2012
Make more or I will murder you I need to know what happened I will shoot u in the head I will be trained in the skill of archery by a 4 time olypician!
ShadowCrystal26 chapter 15 . 10/16/2012
Nooo! You left it in such a cliffhanger! I read everything in less than a day and when I was about to click "next", there was no next chapter D
Anyways, I love your story! I like what you did with the games, and how you made Peeta and Katniss really in love from even before they went to the games.
Now...please, update? :)
fancyandschmancy chapter 15 . 10/12/2012
This story. You need to update! I'm addicted to t and need to read more! :D
tiffanyd090 chapter 15 . 10/5/2012
update soon
MaidenAlice chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
i miss this story
Kelli.and.Nicole chapter 15 . 9/19/2012
hi. ive read from cht 1 to here, and it rly is amazing. plz update quick b/c this one has kept my attention from the beginning. anyways, i absolutely luv how u summarized the games, instead of spending 20 chpts on it. ive also ready Suberia, Avaritia, and Luxuria, and i hav to admit, i didnt rly like the endings, but the plot was just amazing. thank u for writing these stories, and i hope i can read more!
love,
Nicole
DayDreamer077 chapter 15 . 9/10/2012
oh no! what happened?
Kezzy1998 chapter 15 . 9/9/2012
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE PLEASE PLEEEEEEEEEASE :)
Thumper56 chapter 15 . 9/3/2012
This story haunts me. So sad and hopeful at the same time. Please keep writing.
327 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »