Reviews for Changes
Matkurja chapter 3 . 1/6/2013
"She missed me. Yay! Go me!" It's just so Sara! Thanks! Love it!
sandlinerica chapter 17 . 9/13/2012
More please!
Guest chapter 17 . 7/2/2012
Great story. I always thought they belonged together not Sara and Gil. Just a hopeless romantic I guess. Please keep writing.
K.C.Dragonfly chapter 17 . 7/1/2012
Awww :) Happy fluffy ending :)
And with regards to the last line, I'm sure she could find somewhere to stay in the meantime :P
I look forward to your next piece :) x
josiegrace chapter 17 . 7/1/2012
Great chapter as always looking foward to reading the next one so hurry up and update again :)
josiegrace chapter 16 . 6/27/2012
About time :-) great chapter looking foward to the next one
K.C.Dragonfly chapter 16 . 6/27/2012
Aww, go Morgan! I can't wait to see how this is going to end and I look forward to seeing what you come up with next x
josiegrace chapter 15 . 6/21/2012
Great chapter looking foward to reading the next one so hurry up and update again ;)
K.C.Dragonfly chapter 15 . 6/21/2012
:'(

Poor Morgan, having to deal with the boys. But more importantly poor Catherine :(:(

For a minute I thought Cath was about to see Sara drive into a lamppost or something so I suppose I should be glad they're both still in one piece, but still :'(
K.C.Dragonfly chapter 14 . 6/18/2012
Aw I hope Catherine gives her a hug before she can run away again! I look forward to seeing where you're going with this, because something tells me you've got moer planned
josiegrace chapter 14 . 6/18/2012
Again great chapter looking foward to reading the next one
Abzhighman23 chapter 13 . 6/12/2012
Great story more need next chapter :D xx
josiegrace chapter 12 . 6/11/2012
Ahhh awesomeeee they better get out of it or I will actually cry great chapter and looking foward to reading what you write next soooo hurry up and update again soon :)
K.C.Dragonfly chapter 12 . 6/11/2012
I sincerly hope she has a plan, preferably one involving a firearm of some form :P Poor Catherine :(

I impatiently await the next update...
K.C.Dragonfly chapter 11 . 6/7/2012
:O

Oh noes! Sara needs to snap out of it and get a move on if she's going to save her girl!

x