Reviews for Things that make you go hummm
ThatGalladeAcrossTheStreet chapter 1 . 11/7/2015
Very funny, my only problem with it is that in an actual situation like this the decoys would likely have a difficult time dealing with his body, as his proportions would be substantially different from theirs. It'd be worst for Fleur, as she'd suddenly have to figure out how to move around in a completely different body that has this big thing swing around down there, when she's just used to having an opening that spits blood every month.

Frankly, the very idea of polyjuice potion, while somewhat common in fiction as appearance-changers go, makes me want to throttle JKR, because it the sudden changes to the person's body, assuming it didn't kill them, would likely be extremely debilitating.
AlexiCyn chapter 1 . 9/9/2015
LOL. That's wrong. Extremely funny, but, wrong. LOL
DylanL chapter 1 . 4/3/2015
lol wow fleur can get over bill quite quickly
Ilessthan3KH chapter 1 . 1/18/2015
lmfao amazing XD
LWJ2 chapter 1 . 9/4/2014
Gods, that's FUNNY. Thanks. FWIW, Msgt SilverDollar referred to your story in one of his.
firebluebird2006 chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
always find this one funny
Emissary of Shadow chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
I lol'd. Nice one.
BMS chapter 1 . 2/28/2014
good one
Guest chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
Oh, geez. Definitely didn't see that one coming. :-)
HaseoUzumakiNamikaze chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
Every time I read this I laugh. But at one time I saw a story just like this one but it was longer and I can't help but wonder why it was taken down. If you wrote it, could you please repost it? Do not mistake my words but this is my truth. This story I have found to be good time and time again.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
The book would've been so much better...
discb chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
Good god lol
Rake1810 chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
Hilarious. I'm still giggling at the end a couple minutes later.
BelleMuerte chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
Short, sweet and to the point! Loved it!
SlythrInHermione chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
lol this could have so much potential