Reviews for Rage and Grace
Excellent.
rocklesson86 chapter 7 . 11/4/2014
I cannot wait for more.
Firefly-class chapter 7 . 11/4/2014
wow, it took me a minute to remember this story! Poor Embry, i think he is doing the right thing. He deserves better. Hopefully, when Leah comes around finally he doesn't realize he has feelings for Cindy...that would be bad.

Good update.
effykingly chapter 6 . 7/21/2014
I just can't buy Embry thinking it's because he's nice guy deal:
- He's frustrated she won't give him a chance when he never asked for one and he hides his interest in her. Embry's not willing to take the risk of asking her out yet he's frustrated that she doesn't pursue someone who has shown he only wants to be friends.
- He portrays their friendship like she's using him when she seeks condolences on her failed relationships. Embry's martyr victim-hood overlooks that she calls him, asks him about his time, and even visits him at work (does Leah have a job?)

I also doubting Embry is as good for Leah as he thinks :
- He doesn't seem to think she's his equal.
Embry doesn't show that he thinks she can make informed decisions and decisions she does make are bad. He chose to play game rather than trust she will be able to date a good guy when he asks her out. It's not as if she picks raging assholes as he states they are friendly enough at first. It's more of she doesn't have clear signs they're douches but he still thinks it's outright asshole behavior that attracts her.

- He doesn't seem to be much interested in showing her the guys are assholes.
Embry made a thought quip about how little Jay cared because he didn't say goodbye as if Leah should have known Jay was an asshole from that. Leah could have been working on good faith- that Jay was busy. Embry could have easily told Leah about what Jay said when she was in the bathroom and chose not to. That was outright asshole behavior yet he quips at her for a behavior that isn't outright being an asshole.

I'm hoping Embry/Cindy end up together and Leah learns on her own about her mistakes in guys. While becoming a kick-ass Alpha of course.
Guest chapter 6 . 7/31/2013
I'm liking the story, especially how Embry is turning into a bad boy and Leah is finally noticing him!
Please continue I want to know how the story will end because it looks like Leah would finally get involved and turn Embry back to the way he was before.
RW
russianroulette10 chapter 6 . 7/18/2013
Holy snap this is good stuff. I'm lovin' the plot. Keeping us on our toes.
Kei Jones chapter 6 . 7/8/2013
Interesting story based upon the premise that its about a good boy and his girl troubles. In all of the chapters Embry complains about Leah's taste in men and his frustration that she won't give him a chance. And yet, Embry has yet to initiate any interaction with the woman 'he claims' to love. Leah is the primary pursuer in their relationship; she asks about their night out, she visits him at work almost daily. We don't even know what Leah does for a living because Embry doesn't extend the same courtesy to her. I've read some reviews where some people blame Leah and others blame Cindy but no one is blaming Embry. Why should Leah make the first move when she has given him clear signs of her interest eh and yet he lets them pass.

There is nothing's wrong being the nice guy but Embry is using that as an excuse to not take any action of his own. Even with Cindy he's not stepping up without her aggressively demanding it of him. If he wants the Alpha Female, he has to act like an Alpha Male. His own actions seemed to have been driving a wedge between the two of them and it has been Leah that has kept them together.

I'm curious how Leah will react to the knowledge that Embry seems not to trust her abilities as an alpha. Don't get me wrong, I don't approve of her relationship with Jay either but why should she be in a relationship with Embry when he clearly doesn't see her as an equal? He may tell himself at the end of the day that he is protecting her but is that really his reasoning? Or is he using the opportunity to fulfill and satisfy his male ego? Forcing Leah into an submissive position.

I'm sure if he told Cindy the whole truth about their interactions instead of what he feels is the truth then things would be different. There's no need to make Leah jealous when its plain that she does like Embry. I can see in a way Cindy using Embry's inexperience, naïveté and cluelessness to her own advantage. If Leah didn't call Embry everyday where would that leave him? Would he make the move?

I only have so much to say because I have dated the 'good guys' and currently now. He's not aggressive and its a struggle on my part to get him to ask me out on a date. He's always round-about and passive. Women don't want to made to feel as if they have to be the man all the time. Leah has learned as a wolf what her aggression and straightforwardness has gotten her. I'd like to learn more about their past interactions. When did Embry 'change' his interactions towards Leah? In the end, I'm putting the blame on Embry who needs to grow a pair of balls and tell Leah about her current beau. It's not as if he couldn't show her the truth and then maybe put his arm around her when they hang out on the couch. A guy who can't even do that to a girl only shows his own lack of interest in her - its distancing.
rocklesson86 chapter 6 . 7/10/2013
Interesting story. I cannot wait for more. It would nice to see the whole pack together at reuion.
cosmickym925 chapter 6 . 7/9/2013
I missed this story! Update soon!
BrightEyezz.ButterflyKisses chapter 6 . 7/7/2013
Still love this story :) So funny that Embry is not giving in and playing hard to get. Even though it took you a while to update, it's still great, hope that the next chapter will be up a bit faster xD
Firefly-class chapter 6 . 7/7/2013
I forgot about this story, welcome back! I hope you continue to update!

Good update.
brankel1 chapter 6 . 7/7/2013
Fantastic.
camillion684 chapter 5 . 2/4/2013
Please continue, every is too cute I need more
Blackwater-fan07 chapter 5 . 6/17/2012
I like how you described Embry's attraction to Leah. I don't want Embry to develop feelings for Cindy. I wonder how far the jealousy will push Leah. Looking forward to more Callwater moments! PLEASE update soon!
cosmickym925 chapter 5 . 5/19/2012
wow...this cindy chick is bad ass.. I'm loving this so far