Reviews for Once Upon A Time
Serenity Maxwell chapter 1 . 8/15/2005
*crys* heero could not have died! you should do another and say he is not! please?
ApplePieIsDelicious chapter 1 . 7/25/2004
That was so great and at the same time so sad. Poor Duo! I love you and you have lots of fans, Duo, so have no fear! Again, great work on yet another fiction of yours. I am a true fan. I just hope that the police were wrong...Although sad, great work!
Maalika chapter 1 . 5/5/2004
At first I wanted a happy ending too.. But no, the storie is perfect like that.
princesspriscillamaxwell chapter 1 . 12/13/2003
Hey there! Just like to say that I find all of your fics a great read and that you are a terrific author. I encourage you to keep up the good work hehe i spent over two hours this morning reading your fics from start to finish. They're just so great!
Davyn chapter 1 . 3/19/2003
Very cool story. i enjoyed it a lot. is there going to be a sequel cause i would like to know what happened to Heero.
Tro-Baby chapter 1 . 7/10/2002
EIIIIII! I ran a search for GW fics with angst and romance all at the same time and this came up and I'm SOO glad it did, cuz I luved this story! I'm gonna go thru and read all yur stuff now!
Zea3 chapter 1 . 6/8/2002
that was soooo good! *going through and reading your fics* _
oS chapter 1 . 6/7/2002
What will happen next? I need to know.
Ais chapter 1 . 5/29/2002

OOooooohhhh! I *LOVE* this! The story itself was written awesomely-with a very real life sense that didn't get dramatic... I love Duo's voice and ... GAH! the ENDING! *BOGGLE* This really rocks! *_* I completely enjoyed this story and thanks for sharing! *grin*

Nym Oni not logged in yet chapter 1 . 5/29/2002

you umm... gonna write a sequal so we know what happens?

ALRIGHT! i KNOW how you want it seemingly to end, with the whole 'i hate happy endings' senario, but us authors like to mess with readers minds! ... at least i do. _;

bravo! i love the story anyways! what? i'm an Angst whore. _~ the very ending was a bombshell and you wrote it beautifully.

*sigh* so i guess no happy ending for this one? *pout*

can we have a sequal for what Duo and the others go through or something? ANGST! ANGST! ANGST!

~Nym Oni
ShadeAngel chapter 1 . 5/29/2002
Unexpected ending. I feel really sorry for Duo here. Liked the way ya did Duo's character.
teako chapter 1 . 5/29/2002
dude. what a shocker at the end.
Amika chapter 1 . 5/29/2002
I can honestly say I wasn't expecting that. Wow. Great writing!
Solar Flare1 chapter 1 . 5/28/2002
*stupified silence* AHHHHHHHH I can't really think of anything else to say... but I loved it!
dragon blossom chapter 1 . 5/28/2002
please sir,id like more._ one of the better writings ive seen in a while