Reviews for The Sun's in My Heart
babymorris chapter 5 . 6/29/2020
As much as I love the tension the ending wasn’t really satisfying for me. It ended so abrupty with no really proper ending. It just left me hanging with a conclusion that ‘that was it.’ It seems the ending was just the beginning for them. I’ve also never rooted for an OC as much as I am with Lia. I enjoyed the story but only the final chapter left me disappointed.
Guest chapter 5 . 5/20/2020
I should have read the ending first before going on with this fic.. as much as it's stated complete I don't feel complete
Guest chapter 5 . 5/30/2019
I find it kind of odd that you spend much more time developing a relationship with a weird OC than the relationship ship you say you’re writing the story for. You could probably have included that in the tags or whatever bc that is likely to disappoint readers
Alienzz chapter 1 . 9/30/2017
Awesome story. Loved it.
alex02 chapter 5 . 9/5/2017
Awesome loved it
alexberkley chapter 2 . 4/11/2015
i'm loving it so far i'm not sure who i'm more in love with Lia, Tori or Jade
Headingley72 chapter 5 . 12/17/2014
I am late to the party on this one but no way should stop writing long stories. This was fucking awesome I loved the OC's and the pacing and it was nice to read something with a little more meat to again.
Lalalilo chapter 5 . 12/15/2014
This has always been one of my favorite jori fics. I've re-read it multiple times. So, so good.
Dagleek chapter 5 . 11/10/2014
Oh my word that was fantastically wonderful! Like wonderfully amazing and fulfilling and real and enthralling and just right.

Thank you thank you thank you!
Dreadl0cked chapter 5 . 9/25/2014
yasssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
omg. could you do an epilogue or somethin? just a short "where they are now" type of thing. that'd be chill
LiaLover chapter 3 . 8/1/2014
I stumbled upon your fic in ao3 because I go thru fics with the highest amount of kudos. It doesn't deserve the 72 kudos...I personally think it should've gotten MORE. I loved your original character and I totally ship TorixLia. If you ever feel like writing it, I'd be so on board for that. I need a Lia in my life tbh.
Sleepypillowtalk chapter 5 . 3/4/2014
Fantastic story! Kept me reading the entire day! LOVED IT !
Guest chapter 5 . 2/18/2014
Oh my god. I was insanely emotionally involved in this fic. Bravo!

Bravo.
osnapitzbex chapter 5 . 2/13/2014
Well this has to be one of the best darn fics i have EVER read! in this fandom and out! Its so well written! I love Jori and i really didnt think it was possible for me to fall any more in love with it than i was but clearly i was wrong :)
Cain chapter 5 . 2/13/2014
So it might be that the best thing about this fic is just how much the tension builds and what a sence of relief comes with those final okays. Like, I have a physical reaction in my chest when reading this story, I feel like I can actually, literally feel all the anguish and stomach-knots and tension that Tori is feeling and then it just...it's just PERFECT. That's really all you need to know. It's a pity the show ended, because maybe if it had gone on longer, the you and the handful of other talented writers would have churned out a few more masterpieces.

Pretty sure this will always be my number 1 Jori though. You are fantastic!