Reviews for The Sun's in My Heart
alexberkley chapter 2 . 4/11
i'm loving it so far i'm not sure who i'm more in love with Lia, Tori or Jade
Headingley72 chapter 5 . 12/17/2014
I am late to the party on this one but no way should stop writing long stories. This was fucking awesome I loved the OC's and the pacing and it was nice to read something with a little more meat to again.
Lalalilo chapter 5 . 12/15/2014
This has always been one of my favorite jori fics. I've re-read it multiple times. So, so good.
Dagleek chapter 5 . 11/10/2014
Oh my word that was fantastically wonderful! Like wonderfully amazing and fulfilling and real and enthralling and just right.

Thank you thank you thank you!
Dreadl0cked chapter 5 . 9/25/2014
omg. could you do an epilogue or somethin? just a short "where they are now" type of thing. that'd be chill
LiaLover chapter 3 . 8/1/2014
I stumbled upon your fic in ao3 because I go thru fics with the highest amount of kudos. It doesn't deserve the 72 kudos...I personally think it should've gotten MORE. I loved your original character and I totally ship TorixLia. If you ever feel like writing it, I'd be so on board for that. I need a Lia in my life tbh.
Sleepypillowtalk chapter 5 . 3/4/2014
Fantastic story! Kept me reading the entire day! LOVED IT !
Guest chapter 5 . 2/18/2014
Oh my god. I was insanely emotionally involved in this fic. Bravo!

osnapitzbex chapter 5 . 2/13/2014
Well this has to be one of the best darn fics i have EVER read! in this fandom and out! Its so well written! I love Jori and i really didnt think it was possible for me to fall any more in love with it than i was but clearly i was wrong :)
Cain chapter 5 . 2/13/2014
So it might be that the best thing about this fic is just how much the tension builds and what a sence of relief comes with those final okays. Like, I have a physical reaction in my chest when reading this story, I feel like I can actually, literally feel all the anguish and stomach-knots and tension that Tori is feeling and then it's just PERFECT. That's really all you need to know. It's a pity the show ended, because maybe if it had gone on longer, the you and the handful of other talented writers would have churned out a few more masterpieces.

Pretty sure this will always be my number 1 Jori though. You are fantastic!
Cain chapter 4 . 2/12/2014
Had to sign out because it wouldn't let me review chapters I'd already reviewed, and I'd guess if I looked up those reviews, I might be repeating myself, but the coin toss is brilliantly done, especially when clarified at the end. And good on Tori for telling Jade off!

So excited for the end, partly because I honestly don't remember how this story ended...
Cain chapter 3 . 2/12/2014
Still love! I am just going to read the whole thing because I can't stop, so I won't leave extra long reviews for every chapter. But I really love how likeable Lia is and how much Tori wants to feel for her what she can't help but feel for Jade, even though Jade is just being an Epic Jerk. It's just all too good! To be honest, I'm shocked this fic only has 104 (now 105) reviews.

I did post it in my list of top 5 Jori fics on tumblr the other day, so many that will draw a couple new folk over for the rollercoaster ride of emotions that is this wonderful story!
Cain chapter 2 . 2/12/2014
Ahhh...and one of my very favorite Jori sex scenes! If for no other reason that Tori being a complete dork with here OMG I just had sex! reaction. And then from the comedy, we lead into the building tension!

Also, I thoroughly love the interaction between Jade and Trina at the beginning, when Jade sticks around to make waffles.

Onto chapter 3, this is the best reread ever...
Cain chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
So I was all bored and really itchy for a Jori fic and was quickly discouraged in my efforts at finding something new to read and so I've decided to read this again. It's been ages after all and it is, I say with supreme confidence after finishing chapter 1, the best Jori fic, period. At least to me. There are no words that accurately convey why I think this fic is so perfect, but honestly, I just adore it.

I don't recall what I mentioned whenever I reviewed it the first time, but the balance of comedy and drama is always something I look for in a Jori fic. So many of them are too fuffy to be believable or too melodramatic to take seriously either. It's also one of the few fics where I actually like the original characters and think they fit in and work perfectly.

But mostly, I love confused Tori fumbling her way through life and I like the balance of moments when Tori does just that and when she takes charge. I don't know. But I enjoyed it just as much this time as I did the last... and now onto chapter 2!
Guest chapter 5 . 7/9/2013
Do we ever get to know what the pills were? Or maybe what Noah and Jade used in those shots? Do we getta know anything that they used other than weed!? Oh well. I honestly think you could add at the very least, like, two more chapters.