Reviews for Regression
tercat57 chapter 21 . 4/10
I love this story. I couldn't put it down. I wish so much that you could finish it... it needs closure.
wordgirl16 chapter 21 . 8/26/2014
I just found this story today and read the whole thing, It is Amazing. The ideas are really new and refreshing to read, I would love to see this great work have it's ending if possible. It was such an awesome read!
jurodgers chapter 21 . 7/27/2014
I really enjoyed your story, what a great read. Thanks!
Mamabear12 chapter 21 . 6/8/2014
I know it's been two years, but i REALLY wish you would finish his story! I've really loved it, and would like to read the end.
chinadoll381282001 chapter 21 . 4/15/2014
Aloha,
I hope that you update soon. I would to read how these two finally get together. Do they get married at the end finally? Will Bella get pregnant again? What about Embry's happy ending? Will we get to read about them a few years later in their lives on how everything went? Does Emily stay single for the rest of her life? Does Paul get to become a father? Please please please give us an update...
corkykellems chapter 21 . 4/6/2014
Love this Story...hate to see it end...but Stories must end so others can be written...looking forward to see what happens in the end...Thanks
ASongbirdDigna chapter 21 . 8/29/2013
I know it's been a long time, but an update would be awesome! Please don't abandon this story for good.
PastOneonta chapter 21 . 3/18/2013
This is a great story. You have put so much thoughtfulness and creativity and unique vision into it that I have enjoyed every single moment of the journey with Jake and Bella, Billy and Charlie, Maya and the Pack. So much so that at some point I forgot to log in and wound up reviewing as Guest. Anyway, I realize it is your gift to us and your readers appreciate what we have while we want more. If you had 1 - 2 more chapters to wrap up the renewal of the relationship between Jake and Bella (we can't leave it in a hospital bed), Maya and Embry (we can't leave him in bed either), Jake and Quil and give us an idea of their new healthier life that would be great and we would appreciate you even more and forever!
Guest chapter 21 . 3/17/2013
Oh no, is this it? Can we have more please? Would like more Jake reunion with Bella. And how does Quil respond to another apology? This is a fantastic story, we hope you have a little more left to share.
Guest chapter 20 . 3/17/2013
Oh my, tremendous, tremendous plot to this story that makes this story so big and so successful. The third wife, we're surprised and thrilled. Who gets to tell Maya?
Guest chapter 19 . 3/17/2013
Maya imprints on Embry? I'm happy for them but unsure how that works. Bella again is the strength for Jake to manage the wolf.
Guest chapter 18 . 3/17/2013
Jake better not stay dark, I know he's worried and concerned but the girls and the Pack need Jake back. Great chapter, great fight and end to Aurora.
Guest chapter 17 . 3/17/2013
Wow! What a great story! I am planning to re-read this chapter right away and then start over. Jake gets a crucial memory just when he needs it so that he is ready to destroy Aurora. The death of Edward by Jake was awesome and the history of Jake hunting and torturing vamps for information was great writing. Jake was out of his mind with pain and loss for a while, but he did kill many vampires in addition to Edward and he did make the Pack a better fighting unit. Can he save Bella and Maya now or is he overconfident?
Guest chapter 16 . 3/17/2013
This dark and dangerous Jake seems cool, and deadly. Can he kill Aurora? It is just him and Embry at the Cullen house.
Guest chapter 15 . 3/17/2013
Edward is dead due to Jacob! That is great except for the freak he left behind who wants revenge. Where is the Pack?