Reviews for My Brother
Mitsuganae chapter 3 . 9/2/2013
Thank you. Thank you so much for writing this. It's beautifully written and I needed something to cheer me up after just watching this sad movie. By the way, I love the personality of the girl you choose for Ramses' marriage: I imagined her just like this, quiet and gentle, to counter his stubborn attitude , and I loved the way you made them introduce each other, like, she is different from the others, and how Moses let them be by themselves. Oh, and how you cut it with "Do you like music?" xD It all explains by itself x))
Sorry for my bad English, I'm French.
civilwarrose chapter 3 . 5/25/2012
This is really well written! I like the portrayal of the loving brother relationship between Moses and Rameses. I like the detail of the time they went racing, that was one of my favorite parts in the movie, besides the beautiful songs of course.
Shadow's Kitty chapter 3 . 4/26/2012
aww come on, plz dont just leave me hanging, put up another part !

S.k.
Kate Poem chapter 3 . 4/20/2012
It is wonderful! I love this bond between Moses and Rameses. I think Moses should'nt leave his home or he should try really talk with his brother, really talk - no "let my people go" and "this says the Lord" etc. etc.

Maybe he should'nt begin "Seti had blood of tausends children on his hands" but in other way?

Hmm. But it could'nt be.

I hope You'll write some AU about Moses who stayed with his family or something similar.

Greetings from Poland and may the Muses be with You!
Shadow's Kitty chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
aww thats sooo sweet, now im of to bed so i can read more tomorrow. great story so far! :P

S.k.
ImaniSechelles chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
this is very sweet and brotherly! nice start.
DarkAngel048 chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
Great fic and chapter! Can't wait to read more!