Reviews for The Rebellion
VerlorenFate chapter 12 . 3/23/2014
Pen1 chapter 4 . 12/6/2013
Beeta? Beeta? Typo...
Pen1 chapter 2 . 12/6/2013
Haymitch the drunken hero...
Mvdgcgvf chapter 12 . 1/22/2013
Hahahahahahaha this is the best fanfic I have ever read please write more story's like this
Guest chapter 12 . 7/8/2012
Lol your whole story was hilarious! An amazing piece of work! Peeta being the son of Coin and Snow...That's just...wrong O.o
Guest chapter 12 . 7/3/2012
Best ga fiction ever! :3
frombluetored chapter 3 . 5/25/2012
favorite lines:

"She was wearing a "Bitch, I'm a Bad Ass And I Know It" t-shirt and an extremely short skirt."

"the District 4 Victor who was wearing an "I'm Sexy and I Know It" t-shirt and nothing else for the interview. He picked up a tiny compact mirror beside him and kissed himself."

"Haymitch was then dragged off the stage by Plutarch Heavensbee and…Boggs.

"Wait.'re not supposed to show up until the third book!" Katniss yelled to Boggs. He just smiled at Katniss, but his eyes fixated on Finnick."

frombluetored chapter 2 . 5/25/2012
hahahhahahhahahhahah omg i am dying right now. this is hilarious! I love how you altered his Games to include the beer and this line killed me: ""Alcohol is a way of life!" Haymitch shouted victoriously, raising his broken bottle of beer."

Paige Mellark-Lynch chapter 12 . 5/22/2012
great ending
My.Wings.Have.Fallen chapter 12 . 4/24/2012
I loved this story! So sad its finished :(
Oxenstierna D. Yuki-Rin chapter 12 . 4/23/2012
Darn, it's over.

Ah, well, it was still an epic ending.
Oxenstierna D. Yuki-Rin chapter 11 . 4/23/2012
Nooo! Looks like the great night in the Capitol won't happen after all.
Oxenstierna D. Yuki-Rin chapter 10 . 4/23/2012
Boggs is - for once - right! That will be a great night in the Capitol!
Fleur24 chapter 10 . 4/23/2012
Only three bottles left. Wierd.

"""It's terrible!" Haymitch moaned, sobbing. "WE'RE ALL OUT OF BOOZE! THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING!" He then flung himself on the bed, right between Katniss and Peeta. Katniss gave him a disgusted look.

"Keep your eyes closed," Katniss muttered to Peeta.

"Don't you still have Emily?" Peeta asked him, squeezing his eyes shut.

"SHE'S GONE TOO! I DRANK HER LAST NIGHT!" he sobbed as he flung his arms around Peeta."" Poor Haymitch and Peeta!

No alchcol! What a tragedy.

""Coin announced, as they took their seats in the Command Room. But she had the look on her face of someone who finally got laid after a 7 –year dry spell. "We're completely out of booze."

Oh Cinna, Katniss thought sadly. I'm so sorry."" Poor Cinna indeed!

""Katniss asked with exasperation. "Why don't we use it to…"

"We can't." Coin said sternly. "Beetee died this morning. And the time machine was destroyed before he died."

"Beetee's dead?" Finnick, Peeta, Katniss and Annie cried in unison.

"I'm afraid he didn't want to live without Johanna," Coin said sadly, but Katniss could tell by the look in her eyes that she was lying."" Why would she lie about him being dead? Why did they lie about Cinna being dead?
Fleur24 chapter 9 . 4/23/2012
"""Let me get this straight. They thought you were dead because Haymitch hit you with a wiffle bat." Katniss said slowly, trying to comprehend the idiocy of Plutarch, Boggs and Haymitch.

"I know," Cinna replied understandingly as he patted her on the shoulder."" Yep their idiots!

""Cinna, you're the only person in this story that actually MAKES ANY SENSE!" Katniss replied happily, hugging him.

Peeta scowled."" HAHA!

HAHA Haymitch blackmailed people to vote for him.

Finnick and Annie are so sweet together!

"""Boggs, I've got a confession to make,"Plutarch said to him. "I've been in love with you for years. Finnick isn't right for you. I'm the man for you, don't you see that?"

"I wish we had popcorn," Katniss whispered to Cinna. "This is turning into a soap opera."" HAHA Soap operas are so funny!

"""Finnick and Annie, I now pronounce you husband and wife," Coin said hurriedly. "Plutarch and Boggs, I now pronounce you husband and….husband. Haymitch and Bottle…"

"Her name is Emily," Haymitch snapped.

Coin hit herself on the head repeatedly. "Fine." She sighed. "Haymitch and "Emily", I now pronounce you husband and..."

"Booze!" Haymitch finished for her.

"Fine. Husband and Booze""HAHA! What Haymitch plans to do with his booze scares me.

EWWWW I don't like the sound of their plan.