Reviews for I Dream of How We Were Once
ATTHESTROKEOFMIDNIGHT chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
I cant stop crying.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
Oh my gosh
This story made me CRY my eyes out! I couldn't hold in my feelings it was just to sad!

The part when Stan died was breathtakingly sad. The way Kenny tried to save him was so amazing, and made me think of what i would do for my best friend, and how i would try with all my might to keep her alive. But the fact that Kenny failed was heart wrenching.
I couldn't stand the thought that Wendy would actually move on and go for Kenny, it made me feel so sad but in the end i loved how it was put together.
I never really cry when reading fics, let alone reading anything. If i cry over anything fictional it is usually a movie or a show but... Damn, a fanfiction made me CRY.
I enjoyed your work, this was beautiful 3
BattyCore chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
So I finally get to read this... and goddamn, it was good.

I could practically FEEL Kenny's emptiness, and his guilt over Stan's death.

I teared up so many times, and that last line about the picture on the mantle damn near got me. This was perfect, I can't even explain.

You make me so happy when you write. ;;
sweet-and-somber chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
Even as I write this, I'm still crying like a baby. This was so beautifully written and it really tugged at my heart. It was one of the most greatest things you've ever written in my opinion and I'm in love with your writings. My fabrics aren't as good as yours but you inspire me. Keep up the good work!
KirstenTheDestroyer chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
Oh my god. Legitimate tears. The end with Kenny talking about Molly and the picture of Stan on the mantle threw me overboard into the ocean of creys.

This is so fucking sad.

God, when Stan died. Kenny tried so hard to save him. I just want to hold them and cry.

And when Kenny was back for Stan's funeral. I just. All my feels. And when he was back for good. He was so broken and lost. Just. I can't even.

Even though Wendy's and Kenny's relationship was predictable in my opinion, I still think it worked really well. No one else could put them together again like they could for each other.

I just have so many feelings about this story oh lord, this was so well done. You have every reason to be proud of these piece.
Don'tDieMyLove chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
this was so amazing! probably one of my favorite stories from you(:
SP Stories chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
This story reminds me of Michael Morpurgo's Private Peaceful. 2 brothers going out to war. This has definately got to be one of my favourite Kenny stories. Very vivid imagery and nice use of PTSD in the car backfiring scene.

I think it also reminds me of Private Peaceful because it starts out when they were kids, going up through life, Stan getting married to Wendy, and typical Kenny banging random women :)

Perfectly written, keep up the good work!