Reviews for Shadow Of Batman
Crow Fan chapter 15 . 8/20/2012
What happened to Tailia?
Guest chapter 15 . 7/10/2012
Say, do you think you can make a story that took place during Arkham City that involved the Riddler side missions? (None of that collecting the Riddler trophies and riddle answering crap, but the rescuing the hostages bit.) I always wanted to see how Shadow would face against Eddie Nigma.
Guest chapter 15 . 7/10/2012
Loved it. By the way, look up the Arkham City Batman and Joker pages on Batman Wikia. You might find something interesting.
Mega Kilo 69 chapter 15 . 6/29/2012
Pure awesome mate. Pure, freakin awesome. It's ganna be sad to see Shadow go, but it was definitely the right way. I tip my hat to you sir
AgedZen-01 chapter 15 . 6/28/2012
Now aint that somethin...Shadow and Breeze becoming the new Batman and Catwoman. 'Keep it in the famliy', indeed. Plus, Old Man Bruce and Selina looking on...THATS how the comics should be. But, alas, we all can dream, i suppose.

Good end to a good series. Bring on the Shadow Knights!

K.I.B !

PS-Might give you a fleshed out backstory for my OC I told you about, maybe help out the up and comers. Like a anti-Red Hood (helps out, but disappears. yea, he's that damn good! :) )
ChainGangSoldier45 chapter 15 . 6/28/2012
Good Chapter liked how Jayden finally grew into the Batman role and also how you put Batman and Catwoman together good job, the final chapter in my The Snake Enters Arkham City story should be up this weekend
Tonycakes chapter 15 . 6/28/2012
LOVED IT!

I was laughing hysterically at the awkwardness of the first section. Poor Sarina. Walking in on their...reunion. Anywho. The progression throughout Jayden and Ally's life was VERY touching. Shauna sounded adorable! And they ended up becoming Catwoman and Batman together. Double adorable! Is it weird that I'm really invested in their relationship? Heck, I'm invested in all your characters! Please don't find that awkward. Haha!

So, great series and I'd love to see more from you!
AgedZen-01 chapter 14 . 6/27/2012
Bravo, Shadow, bravo! Guess the loyal dog Cyrus knows to fear the Knight now. And really...relying on borrowed powers? Thats like swagger jackin to me. Glad he gots his. Speaking of which...Jayden got his Ally back! Had a feelin they'd pull through in the end.

Looks like Im gonna have 2 step it up on my stories. But that is for when I get my computer right, as well as my money. (Word programs are too HIGH this day and age :( )

But, hey, as always...Keep It Balanced!
ChainGangSoldier45 chapter 14 . 6/24/2012
I like it... mostly the part where you had Shadow say "I AM BATMAN" good job
Tonycakes chapter 14 . 6/23/2012
I loved the ending. Just getting that out there! It was so cute! I'm a sucker for a good love story. Jayden and Ally are quite cute together if I do say so myself. Anyway, ending battle was totally worth all my excitement. So epic. You could just taste the kick-assness of it all. And I realize that's not a word.

Anywho, fabulous shadow...series or whatever u want to call it. I don't k if your going to do an epilogue or whatever, but if not, that was a perfect way to end it all!

God... I'm getting all emotional. It's really over. :( That's really depressing

Also, I want to thank you so much for including my character in your FANTASTIC stories. She fit right in and it was fun to read her parts. You write her so well. Also, thank you for all your support with my stories! I'm a big fan and it means a lot.

I did also enjoy Shadow and Batman's relationship troughout this whole story. And especially at the end. Jayden isn't ready to be Batman. Not yet. But one day.

He's the hero, Gotham needs but doesn't deserve. Or was it the hero Gotham deserves but doesn't need? Or was it the hero Gotham needs... To deserve, but deserves.. It needs

Oh forget it! :) I'm rambling. But I can't help it. I dont want it to end! Well, I hope your writing future is successful. And I would love it if you wrote more Batman fics.

Happy writing! :)
JanEyrEvanescence12 chapter 13 . 6/22/2012
Yay, Ally's ok! I was getting a little worried for her. So Theodorsia's becoming a little independent...this is going to be interesting, who will she side with ultimately? Nice turn by Cyrus, turning on his mater because he found out Ra's wasn't going to make him his successor but still turning on. And nice little revenge threat by Jayden at the end; we all know how much Ra's hates the effects the pits have on him. Wonder if Jayden will keep his promise...

While I like the effect of Jayden's Batman suit being a little big for him, I'm still not comfortable with him wearing a bat suit. Maybe it's me and I get what you're trying to do, but I can't see anybody other than Bruce Wayne in the suit, know what I mean?

Anyway, I really love it. Update soon!
Tonycakes chapter 13 . 6/15/2012
Awesome chapter! Like always! I liked Sarina making fun of two Batmans in the same room. Also, your fight scenes r always epic and really entertaining! I'm really excited for the next chapter! So please update soon! Pretty please?
ChainGangSoldier45 chapter 13 . 6/14/2012
HOLY F'N STICK, that's all I can say about this chapter...
draco13 chapter 12 . 6/11/2012
you should add damien in the story. i know talia is his mom in the comics but you could have him be the son of batman and catwoman once you're done with jayden or put him in the story.
ChainGangSoldier45 chapter 12 . 6/8/2012
Yes yes yes! Can't wait for the next chapter and read how Shadow kicks Ra's old ass