Reviews for News Feed
SammiLoves2Write chapter 4 . 11/18/2014
Awe this was so cute! Please UPDATE!
-Sammi
tracey chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
Finn I love you you are my boyfriend
Poisoned Pink chapter 4 . 1/9/2014
LONGER!
Katrina322 chapter 4 . 10/2/2013
Love it please update
Guest chapter 4 . 4/20/2013
c'mon you gotta make more but this time more mattcedes (matt and mercedes)
maddy.gorham.lab chapter 4 . 1/30/2013
AMAZING!
ShipperHeart453 chapter 4 . 9/27/2012
I love this!
ScottishGleek1998 chapter 4 . 9/26/2012
This is really good! I hope that even though you haven't updated in ages, that you will update soon! PLEASE? x
FueledByChocolate chapter 4 . 8/6/2012
Entries not allowed:

1) Non-stories: lists, bloopers, polls, previews, challenges, author notes, etc.
2) One or two liners.
3) MST: comments inserted in between the flow of a copied story.
4) Stories with non-historical and non-fictional characters: actors, musicians, etc.
5) Any form of interactive entry: choose your adventure, second person/you based, Q&As, etc.
6) Chat/script format and keyboard dialogue based entries.

Your story falls into the category of number six, which means that it is against the rules and puts your account/story at risk for deletion.

You could add in quotation marks and dialogue tags to make it fit within the guidelines, but at the moment this type of story is not allowed and it can be taken down, not to mention your account may be banned for a while.

If you continue to post chapters/ignore the fact this story is breaking the rules, your story will be reported and you may lose your work, please edit to fix the problems or remove this story and post somewhere that allows this type of content.

Make sure you read the rules before publishing a story and your account will be safe.

Signed,
StoryWeaver.
[Member of Critics United]
Puckleberryfan82 chapter 4 . 8/1/2012
I love any all glee face books I can that have Puck n Rachel in them please post more soonish

Brandy
Klaine's Child chapter 4 . 7/29/2012
That was fun. Update soon.
Question42 chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
Entries not allowed:
2. One or two liners.
3. MST: comments inserted in between the flow of a copied story.
4. Stories with non-historical and non-fictional characters: actors, musicians, and etc.
5. Any form of interactive entry: choose your adventure, second person/you based, Q&As, and etc.
6. Chat/script format and keyboard dialogue based entries.

This story violates rule #6.
PLVG chapter 4 . 7/21/2012
love this story so much! :D
xvzgirl chapter 4 . 7/21/2012
that actually felt to short please update soon
FabrevansAndOvergron chapter 4 . 7/21/2012
I love this story soo much. You will never know how many times i have read it! You could add a few more parts to Quinn and Sam & maybe something could happen with Sugar & Finn :) no one has heard anything form Sugar so it would be interesting :D keep going i cant wait for the next chapter.
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »