Reviews for Nailed It
lordsnix chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
oh my ! I think i'm going to buy one...my girl is gonna be happy, hehe. Good job ; )
Bixter23 chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
Damn!
xxKOEMI-CHANxx chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
Hot! Loved the idea of the feeldoe instead of just a strap-on! Awesome one-shot! Thanks for writing it!
quarian chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
Sexy aside and this has it in spades, I love how you did such a close perspective first person view and how intense and connected the whole encounter is. Really feels like two people committed in love and finely tuned to each other.
anonymouswriter146 chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Very hot
Guest chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
how very rude of you to make me horny like this! i want a feeldoe and a girl and i want them now. sweet jesus on a stick, i'm sexually frustrated.
Eve Random chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
Fantastic! I'll be ordering my purple feeldoe...right...now...
44GlenCoco chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
I died. I'm dead. Gone. x.x What a way to go though...
blueashke chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
Unf... just UNF.
nayaisallkindsofawesome chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
such intense description, so well-written. amazing job
lg4az chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
Damn that was...Erotic, Sensual, Passionate, Dirty, Sexy and "Fucking Hot"! Excuse me now I hear a cold shower calling me;)
thankyouglee chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
You're not terrible, Muriel. You're a freaking rock star. Wheeeewwwww... I don't really know words in any language. Just, reading & learning. In the most enjoyable way possible! thank you!
pleasegirldontyoudieonme chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
This story requires a cold shower.
anon chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
holy crap that was so friggin hot!
Kosmikiss chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
Ugh, you owe me a pair of new panties ;)

Great stuff, I loved it. It was hot with subtle undertone of their love throughout. Not to mention I love the way you write.