Reviews for Azula's Second Chance
BartWLewis chapter 10 . 4/21
Good luck with your missionary work, can't wait for future updates.
we wmiss your stories already stay safe and hurry back in one peice
Nick Tanico chapter 10 . 10/5/2014
hmm given time I could right using this as a plot line or a format of sorts.
yindragonkiba chapter 10 . 9/3/2014
See you in two years love the story
Rayne Arianna Maranochi chapter 10 . 7/25/2014
Noooo I hope you come back to this. It's very good, but I hope Aang and them help Azula and Naruto and that Ino and Hinata don't do so etching to make Naruto an enemy. Also I hope they stop Sasu-gay and Madara before something happens to Azula and causes Naruto to lose it.
lucy chapter 10 . 4/27/2014
what happened next make another chapter maybe about mizore and naruto
Guest chapter 3 . 4/18/2014
Update soon please
Rvbfan424 chapter 10 . 4/15/2014
I two am a mormon so good luck on you mission my fellow elder.
Zomvee chapter 10 . 2/5/2014
I so don't like you right now for the on hiatus thing :(
Aplin chapter 10 . 1/21/2014
I love this!
I never really liked Azula when I watched Avatar, but your fanfic has opened my eyes to another side of the story, her story.

It's saddening for me to hear that you might not update as much, but I understand c: I hope you have a nice day!
lunchboy chapter 10 . 1/17/2014
No problem man, people's souls are more important than our entertainment. I am happy for. You will experience the same joy I did. The one spoken of in D&C 18. If you go to the Philippines send me a message. I served in the now closed philippines tacloban mission. Hopefully, wherever you go you won't have to live through three earthquakes, a flood, and two hurricanes like I did. I look forward to your stories in the future.
Sebine chapter 10 . 1/8/2014

Son of a bitch we lost another author.
jhawk046 chapter 10 . 1/6/2014
This is one of the better written stories. No matter where you go take your laptop with you.

Several of the people on this site took theirs into war zones and keep up.

you can update when home on vacation.
Sailor Solaris2 chapter 10 . 1/6/2014
I say thanks for the warning! I'm sticking with you, even if it takes years! I love this story!
Alucard-Masters chapter 10 . 1/6/2014
i do hope you come back my friend, these stories are very interesting