Reviews for Mass Effect 3: Requiem for Male Shepard
trninjakiller chapter 8 . 4/7
I'm done I am not going to read a stupid beaching story. Just pick a plot line and go with it.
Myron23 chapter 22 . 1/9
Spot On. I loved it.
Myron23 chapter 25 . 1/8
Liara never said she would be willing to share in ME1. She merely pointed out that humans understood the concept of jealousy.

NOO! This can't be the last!
I was wondering; have you considered trying one with Ashley and Jack having a final confrontation* which, like this one, ends on peaceful terms?
Ash and Jack happen to be my two favorite chicks.

The idea was partially conjured up thanks to this Post-War story: Nightfable dot deviantart dot com/gallery/42344676/Chapter-One

Go to page 26 to start the confrontation; it doesn't end well.
Beforethedawnbreaks chapter 24 . 4/10/2013
Omg! Why didn't they do this? This would have been so cool. Thank you so much
RedHawk09 chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
Dude I love this story you managed to make. They should've hired you to think of the ending for Mass Effect 3, not the idiots who came up with that other crap.
Azrazel chapter 25 . 12/20/2012
That was kind of hot ride hehehehehe... you right it is better work together to gang banging one man than running each other throat but in the end it always bad ending for triangle love. Just look at School Days anime that was kind of a good example how love triangle end!

Thanks a lot for the update even i am waiting it so long but i am really satisfied and more stress release after playing "BW version".
Tyler chapter 24 . 11/13/2012
loved what you did, and i would have loved seeing this instead of what happened at the end of ME3. there is one thing that i think would be nice...seeing Shepard a few years after the war, like Tali and you living on a house on Rannoch, you and Jack teaching at the academy with her pregnant bitching about how this was all your fault (not actually that mad at you, just Jack being Jack). i wish you luck with any works to come :)
Gyhy chapter 24 . 11/11/2012
Great story! Although I have to admit that I cheated and read all the chapters. I really enjoyed your version of the final battle. I disagree however with your thoughts about a Batarian crew member, simply because of some of Shepard's past. For example if he was a colony kid his whole family was wiped out by Batarian slavers which wouldn't have endeared the Batarians to Shepard. Similarly if he was a war hero he single handedly repelled an attack by batarian slavers on Elysium again portraying Batarians in unfavorable light. If either of these options were chosen when creating Shepard's past it would make it very difficult to work a Batarian into the crew.
Journeyman-93 chapter 24 . 7/20/2012
Another good ME3 rewrite, at least Shepard didn't fall for the lightshow endings. The chapter orders were a little confusing at first, but all in all, this is a good story.
Azrazel chapter 20 . 4/30/2012
The last from all of chapter 10, i highly recommended to playing this watch?vOQeFvUuPNHc feel the tense of miss and love in the same time. One thing i can say about your work, this is TERRIFIC & SUBERB! Can't wait for FemShep Version to be finished and playing this music again! Hope BioWare notice your great work! You should be a great writer for Mass Effect Saga.

Thanks for your effort, this will not die in vain! Until then HOLD THE LINE!
Azrazel chapter 17 . 4/30/2012
Play music watch?vT7bE3hUwylQ&featurerelated to feel the peace and healing atmosphere while read this chapter, knowing the entire galaxy is now save and peaceful in the next future will glowing again.
Azrazel chapter 10 . 4/30/2012
Music from 6A-7A tune until here:

In the center of Hell…

Shepard screamed his defiance against the Reaper husks, pulling the pin on his final grenade, lobbing it amidst a pair of Ravagers. The blast ruptured the gaskets of the foul corruptions, sending flame and shrapnel in every direction, devouring all the monstrosities around them. Shepard fired his assault rifle dry into the last Banshee's skull.

Then continue the music with watch?vTtu0WgxIkJI&featurerelmfu until last words of chapter 8a! Feel the desperation to winning with every cost of your live and desperation to save your utmost friends!
Azrazel chapter 8 . 4/30/2012
Playing this music watch?vrP2zA3lZk9Y to get the temp of war, while reading chapter 6A until 7A. EPIC!
Sharkteeth chapter 21 . 4/28/2012
This was WAY better then the orginal ending
PurpleCider chapter 21 . 4/20/2012
Absolutely amazing, thank you for writing this! Instant favorite!