Reviews for Actus Reus
Guest chapter 7 . 7/27/2012
And the next chapter come's out when ?
afrozenheart412 chapter 7 . 7/8/2012
You've really demonstrated how when one member is shot or hurt...it not only affects that person but the whole team. They all care for Mac so deeply it only makes me wonder why he doesn't let them in on what is going on with him when they need to know. I get that its personal and he doesn't want to talk about it, that's great if it didn't involve the team. One thing in here that I'm glad that happened is that Mac is awake, I know he isn't out of danger yet but being conscious is a good sign.

Though learning about Potter's background, that was scary and I wonder why he slipped through the cracks. Mac is going to be okay? If you need votes to keep him alive, I'm all for yes!
Mahala chapter 7 . 7/4/2012
Hi Shaz1, Sorry it's it's taken so long to review. Great update but you really have to do something about this cliffhanger obsession! ;-) Look forward to reading the rest when I get back.
cornish pasties chapter 7 . 6/29/2012
next one please, waiting for this, it is great and stimulating to say the least, you have talent, lot's of it.
mav32 chapter 7 . 6/28/2012
Again with the cliffhangers... lol! Fun aren't they? Good to see you back! I was wondering where you'd gone off to! Keep it up! And don't wait so long next time!
tlh45 chapter 7 . 6/28/2012
Another cliff hanger? Seriously? LOL! Please hurry with the next chapter. Hope Mac is gonna be ok!
Swarovski chapter 7 . 6/28/2012
Cool - you updated! Glad Mac is okay, but, uh-oh, it doesn't seem like he is out of the woods yet, though. Another cruel cliffhanger, argh! Don't be too long, this time around! ;D
Lilmizmoz chapter 7 . 6/28/2012
Yet another cliffy! How rude ;) Did Mac smash a mirror while walking under a ladder on Friday 13th or something, he's really taking a pasting lately.
Great chapter, very much looking forward to finding out what happens with Mac :S
Mahala chapter 6 . 5/31/2012
Wow! Not only cliffhangers but you shot Mac too! And I thought I was cruel to him. LOL. Very enjoyable story. Looking forward to more.
Swarovski chapter 6 . 5/30/2012
Hey there, that was a great update! Poor Mac, but he seems to be okay, thank goodness. Good thing Stella is there to take care of him, phew. Looking forward to more chapters, Shaz1. :D
gluegirl56 chapter 6 . 5/30/2012
Another good chapter. I would have liked to see who found Mac and his way to the hospital but otherwise I loved it all the way. Keep writing D
gluegirl56 chapter 5 . 5/30/2012
Oh a cliffie! Lucky me there's another chapter up
A great chapter, I am eagerly heading on to the next one, right away!
afrozenheart412 chapter 6 . 5/28/2012
You shouldn't apologize, no matter what or how much we complain we do love the cliffhangers. It keeps us on our toes and jerks us out of the normal into a roller coaster ride, LOL!

I adore stupid criminals, don't they know that even if Mac wasn't a Marine or good at his job, that they just sent up a flare to EVERY NYPD officer that someone is coming after their own? Geez, whatever they are hoping to hide or pull over...just went bust. I hope that they turn themselves in because all they are doing is making it harder for themselves and will find out how humiliating the perp walk is from the other side. Nice job on having Stella there, they are partners through and through, she's never let him be on his own during this. More please!
tlh45 chapter 6 . 5/26/2012
Don't be sorry...I love the Mac danger! Cliffhangers are another story...LOL! I'll be waiting for the next chapter. What's gonna happen when they find out he's not dead! More danger?
csiny96 chapter 6 . 5/26/2012
Just watched Near Death so him being shot reminds me a lot of that! I don't mind him being injured, I sorta like Mac angst! Nice to know a bit more info on the case too!
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »