Reviews for Alexis: Draculina Princess
CharlieBoneFan chapter 9 . 3/30
Amazing.
AnimexFreakz 0.o chapter 10 . 1/8
Hmmmmm, interesting. I love Alexis. I love your story, Alucard and Seras future selves are wonderful! Can't wait to read the sequel which will hopefully be the path to that!
-kitty .
ayelen rock chapter 2 . 9/3/2013
me gusto
Vampire from Hell chapter 3 . 7/9/2013
I can tell that you are a fan of Hellsing Abridged. Hahahahaha
Loving your story!
Vampire from Hell chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
Wow, this is quite good! I'm loving it!
Need to read more!
Che Black Diamond chapter 6 . 5/2/2013
Hahahaha! Volitare. The perfect song for Alucard. You made me go watch the AMV for that. lol
Sea-EnigmaDare chapter 9 . 4/19/2013
A great story overall and exquisite setting.
Despite some spelling or grammatical errors (which is normal, as I have them too) ,
Love the story lots -hugs Sabby- _
Great job !
flameslavier chapter 9 . 4/4/2013
great story.
I loved it
Sierra Arcanum chapter 10 . 2/11/2013
Amazing, absolutely beautiful story!
Alexis is adorable, and I loved every aspects of this story.
Seras is AMAZING, she is my favourite character in Hellsing, so I loved the focus you gave to the queen and I am loving the focus you are going to give to miss Victoria in the sequel. I'll be waiting for it, by the way!
PAMILA DE CASTRO chapter 2 . 2/3/2013
Nossa, esta cheio de mistérios esta fanfic, adorando ler, abraços
PAMILA DE CASTRO chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
Estou adorando a leitura, abraços
Scarease chapter 10 . 1/31/2013
Name of sequal please.
BlackcurrantLover chapter 10 . 1/2/2013
okay, so not much i can say about the preview - short stuff and has some potential, indeed.

there is only one small thing i noticed - when a plane is about to start landing NO ONE is allowed to stand up and get their stuff. to the contrary, everyone has to sit down, fasten seatbelts, turn off electronic devices, put the tables up, fully open windows and wait until the moment the plane is on the ground and finished taxing - only then passengers are allowed to stand up and do anything (altho, in reality people usually unfasten their seatbelts and start to get ready when the plane is still moving on the ground before stopping on the airstrip). even the flying attendants are not allowed to walk while landing (or during the take-off, when the procedure is pretty much the same), unless there is an emergency, of course. just in case u never flew before, i figured i'd point it out.

plus, i would love to be an unofficial beta (i don't post, since i hate writing my own stuff, but i read a lot and am really critical when it comes to checking/writing/finding mistakes), so if you can't find anyone else, i'll be happy to help out :)

xx
Nikkie23534 chapter 10 . 12/16/2012
I would LOVE to read a sequel from you, or anything else from you for that matter. Maybe you will start from the royal family and go from there?

B reading U!
ShadowsOfANightmare chapter 8 . 11/21/2012
Please update soon! I actually like this story a lot