Reviews for Memories Of A Clone
It would help if you changed non-con to dub-con because the clone was fine with it when it was them two. Just make sure you put dub-con in chapters one and two. It was all fine and very good.
nika0645 chapter 3 . 3/7
This story definitely made my day!
BelleArcher chapter 3 . 11/16/2015
People should stop reading if they start feeling offended, not keep going and blame the author. Anyway, I thought this was a wonderful blend of humor, fluff and smut. Thanks for writing.
Ren chapter 3 . 8/26/2015
I usually haven't time to read FFics , but it's so refreshing find FF like this 3 , not too long , funny , cute ,smooth & hot ! ... good job , to me it was the best thing to read to make my day happy
Guest chapter 3 . 7/14/2015
IF anything worse HAD happened then Sasuke definitely WOULD HAVE beating the crap out of Naruto, even if he does love him. In clone-defense :)

I loved this it was great, my favorite part was when Sasuke got his clone back.
BlackKiryuu chapter 3 . 4/19/2015
That was just sooo damn awesome!
knightessjg chapter 3 . 3/29/2015
Hahahahaha oh, man this is just *snicker* wow. Fun story, shadow-clone-memory-induced-orgasm, just...yeah.
TotalFangirl985782 chapter 3 . 3/5/2015
I think you did an amazing job with this story. Smut is very difficult to write effectively and if a reader has read a lot of it, it can get old pretty quick. You had a relatively new direction that the story took and even though it was mostly smut, it didn't seem too rushed like a lot of ff do. It may have been because you began with just hints of what already happened, rather than jumping right in with the real two of them doing it. So much fanfiction is just “i love you." “really? I've always loved you too!" “really? Let's have sex!" But by doing something different (with having the reader not know until the aftermath) it was quite refreshing. The actual smut part was well written, it wasn't overly vulgar, which was nice. All in all, great job. I would love to read more of your stuff in the future.
Lady Spain chapter 3 . 1/7/2015
O my god thank you thank you thank you so much you updated this story!
Sanauria Maldhun chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
Please tell me that the two had sex! PLEASE!
This is so exciting! I wana see what Sasuke will now do to Naruto!
the-darker-side-of-things chapter 2 . 11/29/2013
poor sasuke he will never get a break with naruto, his ass is going to be sore 24/7
Guest chapter 2 . 10/26/2013
Aaahhh. That was nice xD
Lady Spain chapter 2 . 6/21/2013
Omg that was amazing!
Swanangel15 chapter 2 . 3/5/2013
Swanangel15: LOVED IT
borderlinecrazy chapter 2 . 1/28/2013
Does Naruto know he sort of took Sasuke's virginity twice? You'd think he'd be a bit nicer about it, expect difficultty, etc.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »