Reviews for Memories Of A Clone
knightessjg chapter 3 . 3/29
Hahahahaha oh, man this is just *snicker* wow. Fun story, shadow-clone-memory-induced-orgasm, just...yeah.
TotalFangirl985782 chapter 3 . 3/5
I think you did an amazing job with this story. Smut is very difficult to write effectively and if a reader has read a lot of it, it can get old pretty quick. You had a relatively new direction that the story took and even though it was mostly smut, it didn't seem too rushed like a lot of ff do. It may have been because you began with just hints of what already happened, rather than jumping right in with the real two of them doing it. So much fanfiction is just “i love you." “really? I've always loved you too!" “really? Let's have sex!" But by doing something different (with having the reader not know until the aftermath) it was quite refreshing. The actual smut part was well written, it wasn't overly vulgar, which was nice. All in all, great job. I would love to read more of your stuff in the future.
Lady Spain chapter 3 . 1/7
O my god thank you thank you thank you so much you updated this story!
Sanauria Maldhun chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
Please tell me that the two had sex! PLEASE!
This is so exciting! I wana see what Sasuke will now do to Naruto!
the-darker-side-of-things chapter 2 . 11/29/2013
poor sasuke he will never get a break with naruto, his ass is going to be sore 24/7
Guest chapter 2 . 10/26/2013
Aaahhh. That was nice xD
Lady Spain chapter 2 . 6/21/2013
Omg that was amazing!
Swanangel15 chapter 2 . 3/5/2013
Swanangel15: LOVED IT
borderlinecrazy chapter 2 . 1/28/2013
Does Naruto know he sort of took Sasuke's virginity twice? You'd think he'd be a bit nicer about it, expect difficultty, etc.
Willa Kanamai chapter 2 . 1/1/2013
This is awesome. So well written, I'm glad I found you on your sister's page. You should write more Naruto fics. Oh and, bring on the BONUS!
iloveanime chapter 2 . 12/18/2012
YES! BONUS, BONUS, BONUS!
1plus1equal chapter 2 . 11/8/2012
This was really amazing!, keep up the good work! :)
fangirlandiknowit chapter 2 . 10/3/2012
Wow this story was really cute and smexy! Love it:D
Narusasu78 chapter 2 . 8/22/2012
Please make a bonus chapter if you already haven't!
j chapter 1 . 8/1/2012