Reviews for Warriors: Echoes of the War: Faded Boundaries
Crazy Fennec Fox chapter 10 . 5/31
When I read about Silentpaw, I don't imagine her blind. She gets around way to easily for that. I can barely consider her blind.
Crazy Fennec Fox chapter 6 . 5/30
If Silentpaw has been blind for her entire life, she wouldn't know what blue and gray was, would she?
I love your story! You're so talented, and you've really captured the style - I genuinely forgot it wasn't a proper book. Can't wait to read the second book!
Zoky chapter 28 . 3/28
Is it weird that I wanna write a fanfic for this fanfic? Haha
Lovely story :) I can't wait to read more from you
Mossy Storms chapter 13 . 3/27
Firestar and Sandstorm are my guess
WyldClaw chapter 27 . 3/24
I don't blame ashstar for mistaking silentpaw for mistystar's apprentice.

I guess rowanstar showed some compassion to nightfern if he let her stay in his clan during the storm
WarriorsWriter222 chapter 27 . 3/24
The boundaries really are fading, and I wonder how Bramblestar will feel about that, and Silentpaw's return.

It's cute Pondbreeze has a crush though :D
WarriorsWriter222 chapter 26 . 3/23
The Rowanstar giving his kits to ThunderClan was really surprising, but I like that twist. They actually have more kin in ThunderClan and will be certainly taken care of. Snowpaw sounded so wise when he was talking to Blazepaw, I like his character too.

Can't believe there's only two chapters left! :O Have you already planned out the second book and everything?
Glacierstar56 chapter 26 . 3/23
Over 80,000 words in this story, yet this has only has 33 reviews
Zoky chapter 25 . 3/22
I've enjoyed this fanfiction so much, I'm not ready to see the story end ;_;
WarriorsWriter222 chapter 25 . 3/22
I'm so excited to see ThunderClan's reaction to Silentpaw's return. You're right, she really did fit in RiverClan. This definitely could have gone either way, but I'm actually glad she's going back. She had such a nice relationship with the cats there, despite how I really like Eelpaw. I'm glad she doesn't take the Warrior Code too seriously. It was nice to see how the cats of RiverClan do things, and see that there was a cat who wasn't afraid to break rules in the forest again.
WarriorsWriter222 chapter 24 . 3/22
Ooohh! O_O Silentpaw has seemed pretty happy in RiverClan, maybe even more than she was in ThunderClan. Blazepaw's so sweet and he reminds me of Lionblaze when he was an apprentice, but he has his own personality. They're both really well developed characers, they fit in so great into the story. It's cool they named her Redkit :D
WyldClaw chapter 25 . 3/22
i love yarrowleaf's name
WarriorsWriter222 chapter 22 . 3/20
So sad to see Tawnypelt die! Kinda bittersweet with the kits, and poor Bramblestar. Can't believe I'm all caught up haha can't wait for the next update!
WarriorsWriter222 chapter 16 . 3/19
I know I'm probably annoying with all the times I've reviewed...but wow.

Again, Dewpaw and Petalkit's death is something I wasn't expecting. I can't believe the lack of attention this story had gotten, it should have hundreds of reviews! And the thought on my mind is, if ThunderClan is being so horribly flooded, what is going on in RiverClan?! must keep reading! Haha