Reviews for Warriors: Echoes of the War: Faded Boundaries
crystal-of-D.A.-11 chapter 5 . 9/29
Yeah. I like how you pointed out Silentpaw wasn't perfect; surprisingly, that makes her a lot more likeable! I personally dislike Dovewing, just because she's so perfect all the time. Add whiny.

When Dovewing finds out she has powers...

'Waaaaaah! It's not fair! I want to be a normal cat, not caught up in this! I want to fit in and be like everyone else! It's not fair!I HATE MY POWERS! Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!'

When Dovewing loses her powers...

'Waaaaaah! It's not fair!Now I'm all useless and dumb and normal and no-one will want me! I'll be bored! I'm the same as everyone else now! It's not fair! I WANT MY POWERS BACK!'

Great chapter. I will look out for more Blazepaw POVs in the future.

crystal-of-D.A.-11 chapter 4 . 9/28
Yes! Great chapter, keep it up. Wow, you drew that? That's amazing! Looks pretty cool, yup. Poor Oakfur. Thank goodness Blackstar died though. *(Sorry, Blackstar fans)* I always thought he was a wimp. It's not like Rowanstar's much better though. But then again, I'm only on Power Of Three so I haven't come across him much.

Shadowglow's Reign chapter 3 . 9/27
OOh! I like this! Continue!
crystal-of-D.A.-11 chapter 2 . 9/27
Go, dude, this is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G. Your writing style is a lot like mine, and I like your cover. How did you get one like that?

Keep on writing!

Queen Red Vixen chapter 2 . 8/24
This is so good!
Sarah H chapter 20 . 8/14
In my fanfic I did the exact same thing! I named Dovewing's kits in my book, Toadkit(after Toadfoot of ShadowClan who went on the journey who seemed to have died sometime in Omen Of The Stars) Tigerkit(after Tigerheart, duh) and Ripplekit(after Rippletail). Their warrior names end up being Toadfur, Tigerblossom(Tigerblossom is a she-cat) and Ripplestorm.
Crazy Fennec Fox chapter 10 . 5/31
When I read about Silentpaw, I don't imagine her blind. She gets around way to easily for that. I can barely consider her blind.
Crazy Fennec Fox chapter 6 . 5/30
If Silentpaw has been blind for her entire life, she wouldn't know what blue and gray was, would she?
I love your story! You're so talented, and you've really captured the style - I genuinely forgot it wasn't a proper book. Can't wait to read the second book!
Zoky chapter 28 . 3/28
Is it weird that I wanna write a fanfic for this fanfic? Haha
Lovely story :) I can't wait to read more from you
Mossy Storms chapter 13 . 3/27
Firestar and Sandstorm are my guess
WyldClaw chapter 27 . 3/24
I don't blame ashstar for mistaking silentpaw for mistystar's apprentice.

I guess rowanstar showed some compassion to nightfern if he let her stay in his clan during the storm
WarriorsWriter222 chapter 27 . 3/24
The boundaries really are fading, and I wonder how Bramblestar will feel about that, and Silentpaw's return.

It's cute Pondbreeze has a crush though :D
WarriorsWriter222 chapter 26 . 3/23
The Rowanstar giving his kits to ThunderClan was really surprising, but I like that twist. They actually have more kin in ThunderClan and will be certainly taken care of. Snowpaw sounded so wise when he was talking to Blazepaw, I like his character too.

Can't believe there's only two chapters left! :O Have you already planned out the second book and everything?
Glacierstar56 chapter 26 . 3/23