Reviews for Avengers Extended
Isabella chapter 5 . 7/29
add tmnt characters
This is really good! I loved it
soldiermedic chapter 20 . 4/4
Yes. Thank you!
soldiermedic chapter 4 . 4/3
I'm squeeing all over myself...fricking LOVE this! And I'm hearing all of the characters in their appropriate voices, which means you've absolutely nailed them! Nicely done!
RiseoftheSoulGuardians chapter 17 . 9/5/2015
You know what you should have done was let the villains all sleep in one room with Crowley on coach and Loki and moriarity in the bed but heads on different parts of the bed. Should have been a comedy and a weird awakening in the morning and throughout the night. Please make this happen.
RiseoftheSoulGuardians chapter 16 . 9/5/2015
I just love it it's so random and probably realistic thing for a lunatic to do which is dance with a demon then invite a God to join. Exceptionally those three but the reaction from Loki was true to be coming but it'd be fun if he danced.
crystalpilgrim chapter 20 . 4/17/2015
I love this SO MUCH! It's got all of my favourite characters in it and you've done an amazing job with both the plot and characterization - but shame on you for trying to draw me back into SPN! I kinda accidentally read some of the sequel already, but I hope you write loads more... please?
mysticaljayne chapter 20 . 10/29/2014
Funny. I wonder...how will Loki learn his lesson?
mysticaljayne chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
I really love the way you put the waiting car in.
Guest chapter 20 . 7/11/2014
Love the concept. Great story :)
bearkitty1 chapter 9 . 5/21/2014
Hello! Me here. So, I just wanted to tell you a few things about how we Americans speak, seeing as you're from the UK. For the most part, you've got it down pretty well, (I suppose there isn't THAT big of a difference in the way we speak) but there is one thing that I would like to point out; to Americans, a lift isn't a 'lift'. It's an 'elevator'. _ When Fury reffered to the elevator as a lift, it kinda' threw me in a loop, and I had to re-read the paragraph to make sure I understood it right. So Captain Jack, the Avengers (except maybe Thor), and Fury would all say 'elevator'. That's all! Other than that, great story. I love it! :D
Skendo chapter 20 . 4/27/2014
Brilliant story :) I literally couldn't put it down! I noticed that you said that you hadn't seen 'Merlin' but if you do another cross over story like this, you should include the Doctor fetching Merlin from the past to help fight in the 21st Century along side the Avengers, Sherlock, John and Jack with Merlin's magic :)
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 20 . 3/23/2014
Haha, good story. They really don't play well together though, do they. heh. Too many superiority complexes. xD
But it worked out in the end of course.
Thanks for your work!
LunaFluttershyAmelia chapter 8 . 3/9/2014
Jack is from the 51st century, not the 41st. Nice story by the way, I'm just being pedantic.
Silvermoon34 chapter 20 . 2/18/2014
For the love of GOD (and everyone else remotely immortal in this fic) please tell me youve written a sequel... I almost died laughing reading this fic. I love every aspec tof it! You have all of the characters down, if slightly out of character but that makes it so much better. PLEASE UPDATE!